QSP Abandoned Family Problems [Ep. 1-3] [Cleep Ci]

D

Deleted member 22113

anyone know of a torrent for all 3 i could only find links for the 3rd game, here or other sites

Mechanic71

Nov 23, 2017
does anyone have walkthrough for episode 3 or how to corrupt mom?
The only way I found to corrupt mom was not to fuck her friend and daughter at moms house.
Mom comes to your bedroom the next day to tell you she watched it on cameras around the house.
You then have the option to ask her to jerk you off
Then meet her in the house 4 or 5 different locations and you have the option "desire"
Eventually when you wake in her house she will start to jerk you off until she gets scared.
Then talk to Vika, she tells you about a video your dad had, talk to mom about dads safe, go to club and talk to Elvira and she tells you its in the office.
This gets you a flash drive to use on laptop with 2 videos, one dad fucking daughter, one mom fucking a cousin.
Show mom the video of her fucking. After a while you get the option to ask her shopping while she is cleaning the living room, she agrees and tells you to meet her in her bedroom so go there immediately and take her shopping. Buy dresses till you can buy underwear and eventually you will spend enough money on her and get her love level up that she will start to ask for money from you in return for sex. The scene when she is with her friend you interrupt and tell her you want her and she will ask for how much. You need to offer 50000 to get her to start blowing you. Then her friend joins in for a threesome, but you only get this scene once.

You will require a lot of money and max manipulation for this route. Also you can get access to cameras at moms house to spy on anya or the option to choose help with her but I havent explore any of that yet

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
For anyone who still cares about this game, I've started 'fixing' some stuff in the QSP for myself;

• hours update correctly when using cheat
  • removed some randomization with Mom and Anya locations
  • mom/rita event is repeatable (not sure if theres any more events to make repeatable?)
  • car is permanent
  • probably some other shit i've forgotten
  • I started working on fixing Anya as she is broken as hell but its kind of a mess. some stuff is a bit better though

Last edited:

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
For anyone who still cares about this game, I've started 'fixing' some stuff in the QSP for myself;

• hours update correctly when using cheat
  • removed some randomization with Mom and Anya locations
  • mom/rita event is repeatable (not sure if theres any more events to make repeatable?)
  • car is permanent
  • probably some other shit i've forgotten
  • I started working on fixing Anya as she is broken as hell but its kind of a mess. some stuff is a bit better though
  • made some of the Vika stuff that only works with Olya gone also work if you chose both of them after the competition as it makes more sense to me that way
  • made some mom events repeatable
  • made some anya events repeatable
  • fixed Olyas room not having clickable events/triggers
  • I think some other stuff I already forgot :)

I think QSP saves are based on the name of the qsp file, so if you keep the name of the new qsp file the same as the old one, saves should carry over. i.e. may need to remove fix2 from the filename. NOTE: You can only have 1 qsp file in the folder at a time.
Also due to how saves work with QSP (not very well), they dont carry over fully and some information doesnt get updated, its annoying to update to an edited QSP. Now since its the same game you should be MOSTLY safe transferring your old saves over if you want to use them. I cant 100% guarantee everything will work but it mostly works for me, the only thing I noticed that doesnt get updated is the conversation text.

To transfer old saves if for some reason the above method doesn't work for you;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: clone11 and kat777

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Someone still has some assets in english? vor ep 1and 2 i mean.
And i am looking fpr walktrough for episode 1 i stuck i think.
Or someone tell me how ep 1 ends so i know what happens in ep 2

Last edited:

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
A sad story related to the game developer
Where is this from? depending what he did it shouldnt be too hard to just replace the text with the translated stuff (depending how he has it stored I guess, could do a simple script if required) and put out an updated QSP file

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
  • made some of the Vika stuff that only works with Olya gone also work if you chose both of them after the competition as it makes more sense to me that way
  • made some mom events repeatable
  • made some anya events repeatable
  • fixed Olyas room not having clickable events/triggers
  • I think some other stuff I already forgot :)

I think QSP saves are based on the name of the qsp file, so if you keep the name of the new qsp file the same as the old one, saves should carry over. i.e. may need to remove fix2 from the filename. NOTE: You can only have 1 qsp file in the folder at a time.
Also due to how saves work with QSP (not very well), they dont carry over fully and some information doesnt get updated, its annoying to update to an edited QSP. Now since its the same game you should be MOSTLY safe transferring your old saves over if you want to use them. I cant 100% guarantee everything will work but it mostly works for me, the only thing I noticed that doesnt get updated is the conversation text.

To transfer old saves if for some reason the above method doesn't work for you;

• fixed asking Vika about Father during Mom quest
  • opened more Vika events after sex with both of them (without getting rid of Olya for the day)
  • fixed some other trigger related stuff
EP3 should be pretty much playable now start to finish, maybe a bug or 2 left... of course theres lots of quality of life stuff that can be done, maybe will do that over time. Also lots of places to add more scenes but im not sure I have the motivation for that