VN Ren'Py Completed Family Secrets- Sweet Sister [v1.0] [74games]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Thomas is visited by his sister Leah, whom he hasn't seen in years. During this time, she has grown into a tall and beautiful girl. At first sight Thomas felt a strong attraction to her. Soon the fire of love broke out between them, and their relationship began to develop not as brother and sister, but as something more.
You take on the role of Thomas, living with him through his complex and confusing relationship with Leah. Every choice you make affects the development of the plot and the fate of the characters, revealing new twists and consequences. Your decisions can lead to different endings, making each playthrough unique.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-12
Release Date: 2024-08-12
Developer: 74games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg

Last edited:

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3924268

Overview:
Thomas is visited by his sister Leah, whom he hasn't seen in years. During this time, she has grown into a tall and beautiful girl. At first sight Thomas felt a strong attraction to her. Soon the fire of love broke out between them, and their relationship began to develop not as brother and sister, but as something more.
You take on the role of Thomas, living with him through his complex and confusing relationship with Leah. Every choice you make affects the development of the plot and the fate of the characters, revealing new twists and consequences. Your decisions can lead to different endings, making each playthrough unique.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-12
Release Date: 2024-08-12
Developer: 74games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 3924269 View attachment 3924270 View attachment 3924271 View attachment 3924272 View attachment 3924273
Android port please

Wikifeet69

Feb 3, 2023
1723552944002.jpeg

Last edited:

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Is the file to download meant to say 'sweet Mommy' instead of 'sister' or is it a mixup?

€dit: ok .exe says sister so i guess mislabeled folder only

Aaand volume sliders don't effect music volume .. oh well, at least it's nice and not too loud

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The title says Sweet Sister but the download says Sweet Mommy. I hope that's not a typo and the real story is mother-son incest instead of brother-sister. Because we all know which of these scenarios is hotter.
I just do not understand why the download give a different name.
I mean i download and the link = name is sweet mommy. But after you download it and open the game folder, the name on the exe is, sweet sister. So i was confused and start the game. And also in the game, is the sister.
At the start the MC's father say, that his daughter are coming and so MC's sister are coming. After the MC's mother dead? She live with another women? Still confuse, she live with another family... i images that we uncover the true while we play the game?

Anyway unless someone corrects me or the plot was changed during the creation of the game. The girl is the sister and not the mother. I would have preferred the mother than the sister, ( i like more mom/son). But later I will try the title and we will see, how it goes on. I hope that all the genre and tag are correct. Because I don't want to magically stumble into the NTR genre, I just don't like it and avoid it like the plague.

Aug 18, 2019
I just do not understand why the download give a different name.
I mean i download and the link = name is sweet mommy. But after you download it and open the game folder, the name on the exe is, sweet sister. So i was confused and start the game. And also in the game, is the sister.
At the start the MC's father say, that his daughter are coming and so MC's sister are coming. After the MC's mother dead? She live with another women? Still confuse, she live with another family... i images that we uncover the true while we play the game?

Anyway unless someone corrects me or the plot was changed during the creation of the game. The girl is the sister and not the mother. I would have preferred the mother than the sister, ( i like more mom/son). But later I will try the title and we will see, how it goes on. I hope that all the genre and tag are correct. Because I don't want to magically stumble into the NTR genre, I just don't like it and avoid it like the plague.
I downloaded and the folder does say "Sister". She seems to be an older sister, so that's something.

The game is horribly made though, really bad renders. Can't change MCs name.The English is bad, and the choices don't make much sense.

I regret downloading this.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Oh hell no. Any story that starts off with a dead mother is already pissing me off. Especially if it's supposed to be incest, that's a tell-tale sign it's going to be garbage.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes