RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy Remastered [v0.2.0] [Homie]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Tried opening this on Wine in MAC. Didnt work but really want to try it. Anyone got this working on MAC?
Negative. Just waiting for someone to hopefully add a zipped version to OP. *sigh* I do so rely on the courtesy of strangers...

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
how should we know?! seriously, without ANY information no one can help ya at all!
What Infos do you want.. seriously!? :-(
Have unpacked it and after this it is still a fuccing zip file just like the damn demo before, but when i doppel klick it like the demo nothing starts!? the demo version starts after some seconds but 0.2 not!!!!!!
and as I have readed a lot of other Guys here had the same Problems, but nobody solved the Problem!

realever

Sep 17, 2018
i think this game is abandoned.On his patreon site is nothing more from this game only a new game called "tales of arcania"

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
What Infos do you want.. seriously!? :-(
Have unpacked it and after this it is still a fuccing zip file just like the damn demo before, but when i doppel klick it like the demo nothing starts!? the demo version starts after some seconds but 0.2 not!!!!!!
and as I have readed a lot of other Guys here had the same Problems, but nobody solved the Problem!
what infos i normaly expect?
what windows do ya use? or did ya try to open the game with mac?
what are ya specs?
is everything updated (gpu aswell as programs like 7zip)?
what happened when you clicked on exe (was it pitch black, or did nothing happen)?
and a couple of more infos...
btw. a screenshot of your folder with the exe in it is AWLAYS helpful. it tells me wether you have all files and so on.

about the infos you gave me: your infos don't match. first you are saying, the exe doesn't work, than you are telling me that after unpacking you still got a zip file (which can't be true, 'cause it's a rar file). what now?

apart from all that, i also couldn't start the game when clicking on the exe file (infobox tells me it can't open it). so i digged into it for an hour, tried it with several different downloads, tried it with 7zip, with winrar (updated) and with jdownloader. nothing worked there. so i assume downloads all work fine and our unpack-programs aren't the culprit here. due to the lack information i get from the infobox on my side i can't simply tell what the game needs that my pc is missing. i suspect a missing dll to be the culprit there, but i'm not sure. there isn't much you can do 'til a really talented programer found out what's wrong with the exe and knows a way to fix it. but you might aswell just wait for the next update to arrive and hope that the dev fixed it then.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
what infos i normaly expect?
what windows do ya use? or did ya try to open the game with mac?
what are ya specs?
is everything updated (gpu aswell as programs like 7zip)?
what happened when you clicked on exe (was it pitch black, or did nothing happen)?
and a couple of more infos...
btw. a screenshot of your folder with the exe in it is AWLAYS helpful. it tells me wether you have all files and so on.

about the infos you gave me: your infos don't match. first you are saying, the exe doesn't work, than you are telling me that after unpacking you still got a zip file (which can't be true, 'cause it's a rar file). what now?

apart from all that, i also couldn't start the game when clicking on the exe file (infobox tells me it can't open it). so i digged into it for an hour, tried it with several different downloads, tried it with 7zip, with winrar (updated) and with jdownloader. nothing worked there. so i assume downloads all work fine and our unpack-programs aren't the culprit here. due to the lack information i get from the infobox on my side i can't simply tell what the game needs that my pc is missing. i suspect a missing dll to be the culprit there, but i'm not sure. there isn't much you can do 'til a really talented programer found out what's wrong with the exe and knows a way to fix it. but you might aswell just wait for the next update to arrive and hope that the dev fixed it then.
Hairsplitting dosn´t bring us a Functional Game closer.
and like i wrote: after unpacking the Rar "Files" we got a new "File" that is not unpackeble, just the same with the Demo Version which "works" Fine!
so the Problem is not my PC or my System, but you are Right with 1 Thing: I have to wait for another Version or just forget the Game, cause Every other Game Works Fine for me!
With best Greetings ;)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@UncleVT i think you can add to this game the abandoned tag.When you go to his patreon site then you see that everyting about this game is deleted.He makes a new game called "tales of arcania".

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
when you make a game
the game to remake the game only to it again sick meme

dalmore62

May 30, 2018
i cant even start the gane without any walkthrough ........found a job in salon but in the salon there no option of jobs ....there is just massage and other services ...what to do how to go through ?????

MG_

May 14, 2020
I didn't get - does this remastered version have all the content from the old version (0.7)?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote