RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy Remastered [v0.2.0] [Homie]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
He still didn't give up rpgm or the grind fest. The whole game is about you playing mini games until you bleed and grind affection and lust with girls, also the optimization ... I mean, so far all rpgm games seem to be bad with performance but this one even more so due to fancy things such as animated clouds on the map etc

Reactions: loqex

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
He still didn't give up rpgm or the grind fest. The whole game is about you playing mini games until you bleed and grind affection and lust with girls, also the optimization ... I mean, so far all rpgm games seem to be bad with performance but this one even more so due to fancy things such as animated clouds on the map etc
You hit the nail on the head with rpgm type games. Running around grind running around grind running around fest. :test2:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hello i looking a game that i play before i cant remmber is name one of tge secene brother and sister took a bus and she sit on him and moving her hips

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok I do not know why bu the file wont open some error about missing disc in the drive?????? :confused:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi i just now see that someone remastered and restart this game?
I just need to understand something. The old one was incest, and in genre i do not see the incest tag, is a mistake?
In case there is some incest patch?

After the game have some avoidable choice? I know that every time i write in a new thread i always do the same question, but i need to do, because i do not wanna play a game with some content that i do not like.
So avoidable thing? I do not like share me girls/woman with other. especially the mother or a sister.
Can someone tell me some info about this new remastered?
Anticipate thankses.

BaseTX

Nov 5, 2017
Review of what I see
The interface reminds me of Sims4 for some reason Looks cool and is about maybe 78% bug free
like clickable icons when they should be hidden and clicking them will leave the game frozen.
Example after leaving the mall and returning home to kitchen Talk To icon is there but no character is there.
Not to bad for first run.
Very little content as far as dating but plenty of grindy stuff to do like raise your Energy, Brain, and Appearance, stats
I feel If the DEV can clean up the bugs in the interface and unpack or shrink the .EXE to make it run on more PCs It has great potential.
Half of what I have read here is that the .EXE crashes Most likely because Windows does not like to load .EXEs that large and folds under the pressure.
I so far have done the grind to get Job at health club get a raise in which the Boss offer's sex instead of cash option.
Raised My character stats to obtain the raise at gym.
Raised stats with mom, sis, boss, and girl at the mall.
By the way I think the only a few girls to date 1 is at the mall 2 lifeguard at the beach for version 020.
The graphics of the girls is good but I hope the 2 frame animations are just place holders for more complete ones.
To the Game Dev if you work out the bugs, focus content to characters already in game world get them working add dialog dating etc.
As for the animations if you are not going to fully animate, stick to single frame, My opinion
This Game will get a following regardless of Game engine.
Keep going finish the story Finish the game.
Best of Luck to You and Your project.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hello guys theres a game if brother that live his house and went to live with sister and her daughters i remmber part of scene here come jhony when he enter the bathroom with an axe but i dont remmber the name of this game

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote