RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy [v0.7] [Homie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cibik

May 5, 2017
i try all. I copy tha actor.4 . but i cannot open it with the game or wit acdsee :( stii i got the same error

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
There we go, this should fix all the corrupted images. (Unless i missed some)
You all know how this works, just add the www folder to your family therapy folder and overwrite when asked

Edit: Crap, sorry, I forgot the few hours later one. Updated

Last edited:

azurra

May 30, 2017
tch, hard to load, too many bug and crash, and lagg gameplay. Just waste of computer memory.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Tried it some time ago was choppy as hell, literally unplayable. Is it better now or was it just on my end?

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
is it just me or some h scenes (as of now sis and cousin in room and aunt having sex with you while you sleep) not showing. Like i just get the game screen and the dialogue is clearly from sex scenes. even checked imgs folder and there are images for those scenes. It might just be me idk.

Edit: None of the images work after that. Tried playing basketball with luke and images dont load.

Last edited:

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
is it just me or some h scenes (as of now sis and cousin in room and aunt having sex with you while you sleep) not showing. Like i just get the game screen and the dialogue is clearly from sex scenes. even checked imgs folder and there are images for those scenes. It might just be me idk.

Edit: None of the images work after that. Tried playing basketball with luke and images dont load.
actually they work its just that if you skip the text too fast the fail to load. they worked the second time around as i gave time to the damn thing to load. well i think thats why...

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Cannot change clothes right at the beginning. I select Yes, but nothing happens. Can't leave the room. Anyone else?

Nevermind, tried it 3 more times and it finally stuck.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it a bug that after you break in into the house you see no pics (scene 13 and stuck afterwards) or is it that you must play a new game because he have problems with old saves?

When it is because the saves can somebody load up a working save before you break in into the house?

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
hmm, i can change clothes, but after mother gave me the list to do, and i try to leave the house, the game crashes..

M

MantisK

Overview:

Info: You play as a male character (Alex), who lives with his mother and sister. The game begins with the fact that Alex wasted his summer, so he decides to make the best of the last month he has and in this process he will help all the female characters who you will meet in the game. I don't want to spoil the story too much, so I will add the information as I develop the game​

Censorship: None
Version: 0.7
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
Shared by @cccjjj
I tried twice but it froze both times the server game started, which is silly and time wasting to begin with. I do like that he is the first dev I saw to include the surgery scars for the animal control girls boob job.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Is it a bug that after you break in into the house you see no pics (scene 13 and stuck afterwards) or is it that you must play a new game because he have problems with old saves?

When it is because the saves can somebody load up a working save before you break in into the house?
I never played the game before, this is my first time playing it and I got the same problem as you..

Maybe it's a sneak peak for next update, and he will add images later on?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote