tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
My Bad Fame at University is stuck at 2. Events triggered twice and then never again. I've made two videos and still nothing
All events including this one are quite random, sometimes seems to have very low chance. If you want to trigger something just go back and forth in game history until you get lucky.

In this case go to work at uni (monday-friday morning), follow with take a break (this is where this should trigger) and if no banana do what I mentioned above with arrows in left upper corner until you get it.

Reactions: Selina Moore

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
I tried playing and for some reason no matter what i do the time will not change
This is the first time I've heard about such a problem and, honestly, I don't even know what to answer. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the fact is that time does not change by itself. Time changes if you watch TV, work, swim, sunbathe, do fitness, have sex or during events. Try clicking on the time above the avatar and see if the time changes.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
This is the first time I've heard about such a problem and, honestly, I don't even know what to answer. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the fact is that time does not change by itself. Time changes if you watch TV, work, swim, sunbathe, do fitness, have sex or during events. Try clicking on the time above the avatar and see if the time changes.
I tried all those even going to bed. nothing happened.

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
game is great but the files are too big ..not gonna complain a lot but u should learn how to cut em down by atleast 70%.. go check how BTD does it with each new update their game is also big but each new update is separate and doesnt req downloading it fully except the new content which varies from 20-50 mb

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
game is great but the files are too big ..not gonna complain a lot but u should learn how to cut em down by atleast 70%.. go check how BTD does it with each new update their game is also big but each new update is separate and doesnt req downloading it fully except the new content which varies from 20-50 mb
this is pretty easy to do I do it with my game. there a program called XnConvert that converts most images to a smaller size. Also using paint to resize most jpgs down to at least 500 pixels horizontal will help plus coverting as many as you can to webp as well as gifs convert to webp and videos to webm will drastically cut down the size a lot

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Thanks! :)
I won't cut the quality of videos or pictures, but starting with update 0.0.8 there will be additional links to "update only".

a laptop with windows. using google chrome The game worked no problem before this update
It's weird because I didn't do anything with the time.:rolleyes:
Can you share the save?

Reactions: JustMax

Psina666

May 7, 2019
Thanks! :)
I won't cut the quality of videos or pictures, but starting with update 0.0.8 there will be additional links to "update only".

It's weird because I didn't do anything with the time.:rolleyes:
Can you share the save?
Can u help pls? Nothing happen no matter how much sex i have. Its end?

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Hello ! New there I achieved pretty much on this game. It's a little bit annoying and long to raise (even with Save/Load) the University Bad Fame but managed to 14. So I had threesome at home, Forfans fame up to 82 and Hologram fame up to 99. I can't find how to trigger the university event ??? (I already achieved model agency but have a save file just the day before)

boyishish

Jan 5, 2020
I am intrigued by this game, but the size of it is too unwieldy for me to try it out. Perhaps there is a middle ground for video compression without reducing the resolution considerably? A lot of successful games manage to find that middle ground. You will get more eyes on your game with more reasonable file sizes.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family Ties [v0.0.7] [Selina Games]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes