Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
About the University:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the cinema:

About the enema:

About the debts:

About the size of the game:

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Yes, after you pay off the debt at least once, the thugs stop coming to you. I'll fix it as soon as I figure out what the problem is.
Thugs not coming to my MC period. Even without paying debt I skipped 2 weeks only wandering streets and no one grabbed MC. Is this event supposed trigger at some place and time?

Reactions: Selina Moore

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Thugs not coming to my MC period. Even without paying debt I skipped 2 weeks only wandering streets and no one grabbed MC. Is this event supposed trigger at some place and time?
No, this event should trigger if the MC has not paid the debt and if she is on the street. That's the problem, there aren't any special checks, so I don't have any ideas yet what exactly I should fix. :D

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Reactions: rock10

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I have Fitness at 100%, how do I get Beauty up to 100%?
Is there a way to reduce bad fame from 2 to 1 or 0?.
How do I activate the club?, the car sales?, the clinic, the cafe, the libary and so on, is there a walkthrough for the game?
Is there any lesbian content in the game?
Since the MC is going to the gloryhole for HJ,BJ,Sex and Anal, she should have the option to cheat elsewhere.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
I have Fitness at 100%, how do I get Beauty up to 100%?
Is there a way to reduce bad fame from 2 to 1 or 0?.
How do I activate the club?, the car sales?, the clinic, the cafe, the libary and so on, is there a walkthrough for the game?
Is there any lesbian content in the game?
Since the MC is going to the gloryhole for HJ,BJ,Sex and Anal, she should have the option to cheat elsewhere.
- Beauty is automatically calculated from fitness, tanning, clothing and cosmetics.
- No. At the moment, there is no point in lowering the bad fame at the University.
- The club, car dealership and some other locations are inactive. You can hide inactive locations through the game settings.
- There is no lesbian content in the game at the moment, otherwise I would use this tag. But it will be added in the future.
- Yes, she should. But it's only 0.0.7, so I can't add everything I want to the game in a couple of months. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
How do I get the threesome?
1) NTR must be enabled.
2) The heroine must have sex with her husband's stepbrother at least 10 times.
3) The heroine had her first anal sex with her husband.
4) A stranger tried to join them when she was jerking off her husband's dick at the cinema. It doesn't matter if the heroine sucks him off or not. This is important because here the heroine learns about her husband's fetishes.
5) If all of the above conditions are met, the heroine must have sex with her husband's brother in the living room in the evening or at a later time so that her husband catches them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AFSRS and brittC25

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
No, this event should trigger if the MC has not paid the debt and if she is on the street. That's the problem, there aren't any special checks, so I don't have any ideas yet what exactly I should fix. :D
I replayed from earlier save and nonpainment event did triggered. But it was immediately after introduction and I missed that its two events. So day 60 - go to Uni - exit and got jumped by black SUV - debt and goes to bar - at bar exit immediately jumped by mob for notpaying(posible bad end). After that skipped 3 weeks roaming the streets and going to Uni and nothing. Hope this will help to find what is wrong.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
I replayed from earlier save and nonpainment event did triggered. But it was immediately after introduction and I missed that its two events. So day 60 - go to Uni - exit and got jumped by black SUV - debt and goes to bar - at bar exit immediately jumped by mob for notpaying(posible bad end). After that skipped 3 weeks roaming the streets and going to Uni and nothing. Hope this will help to find what is wrong.
Yeah, thank you!
Any information is useful. :)

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
- Beauty is automatically calculated from fitness, tanning, clothing and cosmetics.
- No. At the moment, there is no point in lowering the bad fame at the University.
- The club, car dealership and some other locations are inactive. You can hide inactive locations through the game settings.
- There is no lesbian content in the game at the moment, otherwise I would use this tag. But it will be added in the future.
- Yes, she should. But it's only 0.0.7, so I can't add everything I want to the game in a couple of months. :)
Lovely Thanks for explaining, great game btw.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
1) NTR must be enabled.
2) The heroine must have sex with her husband's stepbrother at least 10 times.
3) The heroine had her first anal sex with her husband.
4) A stranger tried to join them when she was jerking off her husband's dick at the cinema. It doesn't matter if the heroine sucks him off or not. This is important because here the heroine learns about her husband's fetishes.
5) If all of the above conditions are met, the heroine must have sex with her husband's brother in the living room in the evening or at a later time so that her husband catches them.
I was wondering this, again, Thanks for explaining.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Enjoyed this one a lot more than I initially thought I was going to, good stuff.

Looks like the bones are aleady there, just a matter of adding more smexy stuff, which I assume will also make the actual corruption aspect a bit smoother since it seems at the moment you have to just kind of akwardly force it to increase without context. Personally looking forward to more bus stuff and potentially going to the cinema alone.

Will be following this one!

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
My Bad Fame at University is stuck at 2. Events triggered twice and then never again. I've made two videos and still nothing

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes