Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
what are the 2 cinema events? since i need them for the 0.6 event ^^, she got groped, gave bj in cinema, and was blackmailed on the toilet. so far i saw a double hj gif but it never triggered, sadly we can only go to the cinema on weekend.

Jul 17, 2020
is this only female-centric Netori not Netorare? She is the MC and getting fucked by others so technically netori but if the hubby starts cheating on FeMC then that is Netorare by this site's tag definitions. you might want to fix that

Reactions: Selina Moore

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hey all !
How do you get the cinema events ? I remember going in a previous version but I can't remember how to trigger it again.
Thx

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FamilyTies-0.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KJA21

Dec 3, 2018
Playing the latest version on joiplay on my phone. Get this error. Do I need to redo update or is it a bug in the game. Keep up the good work. Ty PSX_20240114_113718.jpg

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
what do y9ou have to do to actually get the scenes for going to the cinema to start? I have done pretty much everything but that,

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Looks like there is a messed up variable after the anal sex for the first time.

View attachment 3263118
Thank you! I'll fix

Playing the latest version on joiplay on my phone. Get this error. Do I need to redo update or is it a bug in the game. Keep up the good work. Ty View attachment 3263192
Hmm, thanks, I'll try to fix it, but I can't promise. I've never tested the game on the phone.

what do y9ou have to do to actually get the scenes for going to the cinema to start? I have done pretty much everything but that,
There are no conditions for a cinema. You just need to write to the MC's husband in the SUP application on a day off if it is afternoon, evening or late evening. You can do this at any time, even right after starting a new game. Events happen randomly when they are watching a movie. Try refreshing the page.

Reactions: BRyoung77

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Selina Moore
There seem to be very little text description for sex scenes. How did FMC feel? What was FMC thinking? Was she afraid of getting caught? Is her heartbeat raising, is she shaking from excitement of the taboo? Is she struggling in her mind? It would be nice if there are more inner thoughts from the FMC. And not just the one sentence of thoughts when she ignored the early grope scenes.

There are enough erotic scenes but they aren't memorable because most of the time they are just videos with minimal text. But for games like this, the text is the only thing that can tell us the taboo, how FMC struggles but slowly succumb to her desire. It is the text that make scenes impactful and memorable. When you see people say there are too few scenes, one reason could be that they just skip the videos after five seconds and realize the scene has ended. I suggest breaking videos into segments of shorter videos and fill in more text description between them. Combining videos and text should give you the best result. The new cinema scene feels a lot better and memorable because of that.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
If we have to turn off NTR to get cheating content, does that mean NTR tag is for Netorase and not Netorare?
So if I turn off NTR, can I avoid sharing content? Cause I don't want her husband to know about her other activities.
"NTR tag is for Netorase and not Netorare?" - If I understood you correctly, then I've read about these genres, but I don't think any of them really fit Family Ties. The genre of sharing is more suitable here. But there is just no such genre on the site, so I just summarized. If not, then I do not know what to answer, English is not my native language. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Selina Moore
There seem to be very little text description for sex scenes. How did FMC feel? What was FMC thinking? Was she afraid of getting caught? Is her heartbeat raising, is she shaking from excitement of the taboo? Is she struggling in her mind? It would be nice if there are more inner thoughts from the FMC. And not just the one sentence of thoughts when she ignored the early grope scenes.

There are enough erotic scenes but they aren't memorable because most of the time they are just videos with minimal text. But for games like this, the text is the only thing that can tell us the taboo, how FMC struggles but slowly succumb to her desire. It is the text that make scenes impactful and memorable. When you see people say there are too few scenes, one reason could be that they just skip the videos after five seconds and realize the scene has ended. I suggest breaking videos into segments of shorter videos and fill in more text description between them. Combining videos and text should give you the best result. The new cinema scene feels a lot better and memorable because of that.
I understand what you're talking about and yes, I agree with that. But those scenes that can be repeated an infinite number of times are just scenes. They don't make any sense, it's just daily sex. Perhaps in the future I will add random phrases, thoughts and descriptions to such scenes. But at the moment, the only change that will be in such scenes is the replacement of gifs with videos.

When it comes to events, I don't quite understand, because I try to add text, emotions, thoughts, descriptions to every event that I add. Perhaps in recent events I spend more time on details and description than at the beginning, and if we are talking about this, I will continue to do it every next event. :)

Anyway, thanks for your advices!

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes