Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Damn... The old saves won't work and the number of followers needed for model work are back to 100.000... I hate grinding, goodbye to what could have been a great game.

Last edited:

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Damn... The old saves won't work and the number of followers needed for model work are back, to 100.000... I hate grinding, goodbye to what could have been a great game.
Couldn't agree more! Brutal grinding up to v.4... and now you'll have to do it all over again - hell no!

Reactions: JoJoPool and Gudil

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Damn... The old saves won't work and the number of followers needed for model work are back, to 100.000... I hate grinding, goodbye to what could have been a great game.
theres an easy fix for that. use a save editor and put yourself at 100K followers. then no grinding needed.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Some things

Going to work is a clicking hell
Leave bedroom, bathroom, probably interaction in bathroom, leave apartment, leave house, bus, destination, university, work, work click 1, work click 2, work click 3 and then the reverse to get back home

Jesus Christ.

Also I personally would visibly remove all venues where you can't do anything.
They just clutter everything up.

fahahahasgdfa

Jul 14, 2019
Notepad+ to help, type the desired “find” item and set the desired value.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Um, I do not know guys, it seems to me that I saw in Changelog that the branches of the MC's husband and the modeling agency were separated and there is nothing new in this update in the modeling agency, so there is no point in gaining 100,000 followers for now. But, um, it must have been my imagination. :unsure:

are there any plans to create a boosty?I'm from Belarus, my country Patreon is blocked
Yeah, I'll create a page in the next few days. :)

Some things

Going to work is a clicking hell
Leave bedroom, bathroom, probably interaction in bathroom, leave apartment, leave house, bus, destination, university, work, work click 1, work click 2, work click 3 and then the reverse to get back home

Jesus Christ.

Also I personally would visibly remove all venues where you can't do anything.
They just clutter everything up.
I haven't seen a single sandbox where you don't have to do a bunch of the same type of actions. I thought this was a feature of any sandbox, but obviously we live in worlds with different sandboxes. :D

Reactions: fahahahasgdfa

djdotadorj

May 20, 2019
View attachment 2808795

Overview:
This is HTML based game is about a regular married woman living in a small town. Their life starts to change when an unexpected guest appears in their home, who will have to live with you for a while.
Where all this can lead? It completely depends on you.

You can turn off NTR content in the game settings.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Selina Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves from version 0.0.4 will not work!

DOWNLOAD
All
: GDRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 2758677 View attachment 2758676 View attachment 2758675 View attachment 2758674 View attachment 2758673
Too good... I hope more updates come.

Reactions: Selina Moore

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Um, I do not know guys, it seems to me that I saw in Changelog that the branches of the MC's husband and the modeling agency were separated and there is nothing new in this update in the modeling agency, so there is no point in gaining 100,000 followers for now. But, um, it must have been my imagination. :unsure:

Yeah, I'll create a page in the next few days. :)

I haven't seen a single sandbox where you don't have to do a bunch of the same type of actions. I thought this was a feature of any sandbox, but obviously we live in worlds with different sandboxes. :D
You're right that is pretty much any sandbox game lol as far as clicking from one to another. However do you really need the districts on there if there is nothing for you to do in them? it just makes people click on them for no reason wondering what to do.

Also i noticed when wandering the random outside occurrence if under 50 corruption is still in russian. As well as something in the wardrobe at one point is in russian as well.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
are there any plans to create a boosty?I'm from Belarus, my country Patreon is blocked
I have created a Boosty page, you can check the thread title. :)

You're right that is pretty much any sandbox game lol as far as clicking from one to another. However do you really need the districts on there if there is nothing for you to do in them? it just makes people click on them for no reason wondering what to do.

Also i noticed when wandering the random outside occurrence if under 50 corruption is still in russian. As well as something in the wardrobe at one point is in russian as well.
It's easier for me to develop a game this way. I can see what I've added and what I haven't and what else I need to add. But I see that this is a real problem for some players, so I'll try to add the ability to hide unused locations in the game settings.

And thank you so much for pointing out about the Russian language in the English version! I didn't know this and will fix everything I find in the next update.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I have created a Boosty page, you can check the thread title. :)

It's easier for me to develop a game this way. I can see what I've added and what I haven't and what else I need to add. But I see that this is a real problem for some players, so I'll try to add the ability to hide unused locations in the game settings.

And thank you so much for pointing out about the Russian language in the English version! I didn't know this and will fix everything I find in the next update.
No problem. I know what you mean. I do that as well in mine if i add something that is not used yet i make it hidden until it is needed makes it easier for me with testing.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Is it intentional that she gets negative beauty points for sunbathing or swimming (a whopping -6 deduction) in the ocean? Seems more than a little counter-intuitive if that's intentional.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Is it intentional that she gets negative beauty points for sunbathing or swimming (a whopping -6 deduction) in the ocean? Seems more than a little counter-intuitive if that's intentional.
Yes, that's right, there really is a flaw with the calculation of a beauty. Thank you!
I've already fixed it, but since it's not a critical bug, the fix will appear in 0.0.6.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I play on my phone, no cheats on html/renpy games for me, only on rpgm since joyplay has bult in cheat options for it.
Make a save like usual, go back to save screen and save to disk. This downloads the save file on your phone. Then visit like usual. When done with edits, your phone asks to save the same file, confirm.
Back in game, load from disk and find the file.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes