firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Well. A good start? Bit grindy, but you can push through pretty fast if you want. Shame it cuts off where it does, was looking forward to more. Lots of good places to go next update, the job lewds, which will probably make corruption a bit easier, fully giving in to having cheating sex, etc. Looking forward to where it goes next. But fuck grinding out to 50 fame on the phone app, ugh.

Reactions: Gudil
Aug 4, 2017
Great game so far! love the theme and what little content is available, only downside is the lack of it. Looking forward to the next update!

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Followers and subscribers increase way too slowly if the quest is supposed to continue at 100k. Otherwise fun game. Looking forward to more school stuff. Do beauty or fitness or clothing do anything?

Losing followers and subscribers every day shouldn't happen either. Or the gain each day should be way higher.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Anyone else can't save on joiplay?
Mine was saving normally, though the saves disappeared once... Well, I'll wait for the update in a few days, no way I am going through all the "hologram" grind, I hope the number of fans decreased drastically, also, hope the dev decreased fame too, 50 fame are 50 ingame days, that's too much...

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe this is a stupid question but, how do you save the game?
'Saves' button at the bottom of the sidebar. It'll pop open a window of save slots to save to your browser or give you an option to download a save file. The vast majority of HTML games'll have one there for that.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
where is the sex shop to get lubricant and pick up an anal plug from I looked everywhere and couldn't find it

nvm I'm blind found it

• Haha
Reactions: Selina Moore

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Can't tell if I'm missing something but it tells me to watch the dude masturbate again in the living room but I've been there in every time period and it never shows up again.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Can't tell if I'm missing something but it tells me to watch the dude masturbate again in the living room but I've been there in every time period and it never shows up again.
The event is triggered randomly once a day. Just refresh the page several times until the event works. Trigger chance 10%.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes