jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
The event is triggered randomly once a day. Just refresh the page several times until the event works. Trigger chance 10%.
What the point if you just need to refresh the page ?
Make the events depend on corruption instead. It’s easier and people won’t ask how to trigger an event.

Reactions: L0b0ts

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
'Saves' button at the bottom of the sidebar. It'll pop open a window of save slots to save to your browser or give you an option to download a save file. The vast majority of HTML games'll have one there for that.
FWIW, the sidebar is totally inaccessible on iOS as far as I can determine. Means I can’t save, so I won’t play. Alas.

hero12348

Dec 9, 2021
It seems to me like the subscribers on ForFans aren't going up even though I'm posting pictures. It is stuck at 1 subscriber
Edit: It seems like it only works if you gain 2 subscribers from a post. If you gain one subscriber from a post there seems to be a bug

Last edited:

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I already passed 3 weeks and nothing is progressing. Just keeps saying to look at the step-brother/brother in the living room in the evening. However he never appears in the living room at any time of the day so nothing happens.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
I'm at this point :

Husband's line:
- You have been offered a job at the ErosTalent modeling agency.
- To continue this branch, move up the modeling agency branch.

And i keep going to the modeling agency, including on a Saturday which i think was referenced, and nothing is happening.

What do?

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
I already passed 3 weeks and nothing is progressing. Just keeps saying to look at the step-brother/brother in the living room in the evening. However he never appears in the living room at any time of the day so nothing happens.
Share your save, I'll take a look.

And i keep going to the modeling agency, including on a Saturday which i think was referenced, and nothing is happening.

What do?
The meeting will take place on Saturday at noon at a restaurant in the city center.

Reactions: ScornedBeef

Hardigo

Aug 30, 2020
Try opening your phone and post on hologram. It worked for me.

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
FWIW, the sidebar is totally inaccessible on iOS as far as I can determine. Means I can’t save, so I won’t play. Alas.
I’ve verified this in every browser I can try on iOS and the sidebar is simply a thin pink line that doesn’t expand and has no clickable items. It appears whatever commands you used to define it don’t play well with iOS WebKit browsers.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This game is a re-release? I remember this game. This dev is just re-hashing an old game. That never got finished

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes