Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
quite nice kinky game (love all the butt action so far), but it really needs "do all" mod, it's really suck to miss scenes, especially if harem is planned anyway
When the game is fully ready I will be doing it. Promise.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
i just tested it now on the last update of the game (0,7beta-pc) with urm 2.0.3 (looks like its the latest in the forum tread) and it works fine, tested loading a old save file and a new game

so maybe try updating the mod as they did a fix for some renpy 2 updates ago
2.0.1 (bèta 2024-01-03)
  • Fix: Issue with Ren'Py 7.5+ and 8.0+

if that dont work then i dont know
I'll try that, thanks.

It's not that long yet, just set it to not skip unseen text and skip through most of it after the first time.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ah, why? For giving them both?
Uh, case in point, before we forget.... ;)

Anyway, people can start screaming "forced trap!" or worse if they don't get clear warning and an opportunity to wholly block Mori as an option. You do you and that's fine, but sometimes you can touch things that can be hot buttons for certain parts of the forum regulars, so a way out for those not into it is advisable.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Uh, case in point, before we forget.... ;)

Anyway, people can start screaming "forced trap!" or worse if they don't get clear warning and an opportunity to wholly block Mori as an option. You do you and that's fine, but sometimes you can touch things that can be hot buttons for certain parts of the forum regulars, so a way out for those not into it is advisable.

Ahhh no, i meant Mori will be avaliable nevertheless, but Yumiko ONLY if you get her phone, i thought a lot about that!
Don't worry it will be Mori, or Yumiko and Mori. Thanks for the insight ^^

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Ok, one last question. I have a few replay scenes that I haven't been able to access, what do I need to do to unlock them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EdwardThomas

Nov 22, 2021
Ahhh no, i meant Mori will be avaliable nevertheless, but Yumiko ONLY if you get her phone, i thought a lot about that!
Don't worry it will be Mori, or Yumiko and Mori. Thanks for the insight ^^
Hey Dev, I like Yumiko a lot. The talk about turning daddy into mommy and the "chubby" daughter saying her dad is stealing her man sounds good in a humorous AND kinky way, plus the model is good, I love it. I hope you have some good stuff for us in the oven right now for that one, like cock worship, lots of dirty talk, maybe humiliation, spit, chastity cage, some intense big dom balls smacking smaller sub balls from behind on Mori's bed, etc, the degenerate stuff. Better yet if Mori gets to watch, cuckean is cool (then she can join eventually lol). You are doing a great job, game is fun to play, general dialogue is lighthearted and can make you laugh and scenes are hot. Hell, even if you do the opposite of what I'm expecting I would still watch you cook with great interest, keep up the good work!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Gothgirlgames if you don't mind me asking has Mori & Akina's biological mother and her whereabouts ever been mentioned?
Pardon me if i forgot/missed some utterly obvious past bit of dialogue.

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hey Dev, I like Yumiko a lot. The talk about turning daddy into mommy and the "chubby" daughter saying her dad is stealing her man sounds good in a humorous AND kinky way, plus the model is good, I love it. I hope you have some good stuff for us in the oven right now for that one, like cock worship, lots of dirty talk, maybe humiliation, spit, chastity cage, some intense big dom balls smacking smaller sub balls from behind on Mori's bed, etc, the degenerate stuff. Better yet if Mori gets to watch, cuckean is cool (then she can join eventually lol). You are doing a great job, game is fun to play, general dialogue is lighthearted and can make you laugh and scenes are hot. Hell, even if you do the opposite of what I'm expecting I would still watch you cook with great interest, keep up the good work!
I have a lot planned! You will see in the future putting both together in a scene might be trick cause of patreon sensibilities but i will do my best.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Gothgirlgames if you don't mind me asking has Mori & Akina's biological mother and her whereabouts ever been mentioned?
Pardon me if i forgot/missed some utterly obvious past bit of dialogue.
No she is not mentioned yet but i already have a model for, it's will be a tall slim white haired asian woman.

Reactions: Sonico
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes