Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hello Dev
Claire is still present in the game
Will she have any content in the future or is she just a character you don't want to make content for?
She already have some scenes on Patreon version, she appears on 0.9.18 which will be here in one month.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Not sure if the game or gallery unlock, but I saved at the Ch 1 page and after that with stupid choices galore, it won't let me save, keeps giving me skippable errors.
Try deleting the roaming to avoid that
Not sure if the game or gallery unlock, but I saved at the Ch 1 page and after that with stupid choices galore, it won't let me save, keeps giving me skippable errors.
Try deleting the roaming worked for some guys above.

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
Yumiko is just my second best now.Kurt ftw for me goddamn,her scenes with her broken asshole is nut busting lol,loved kurt.
kurt is anal queen,kurt is love,i love her gaping asshole.i just hope every update has kurt on it.damn!!:HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Same thing is happening for me. It seems like this is the end of the update.
I've been spamming rest for 2 weeks straight. It doesn't trigger anything new.
Still on "wait"
Ah Yes, after you get the screen saying it's the end of the update there's nothing more.

I will fix it on next update sorry!

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Yumiko is just my second best now.Kurt ftw for me goddamn,her scenes with her broken asshole is nut busting lol,loved kurt.
kurt is anal queen,kurt is love,i love her gaping asshole.i just hope every update has kurt on it.damn!!:HideThePain:
There's a few more scenes with Kurt on next update including a 3some with Luna.

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Gothgirlgames

Latest update is good, but there are multiple instances of mixed up character names on dialogue boxes.

• Akina's birthday party: While talking to Akui, she is labeled as Akina for part of the conversation.
  • MC + Kurt during Motel Sex scene: MC tells himself to make him his female. :LOL:
  • MC + Cassandra: her first response is from "Carlos", not "Cassandra".

Several others, but in general, might be worth a pass of cleanup to ensure the character's are being labeled correctly during the dialogues.

Keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Gothgirlgames

Latest update is good, but there are multiple instances of mixed up character names on dialogue boxes.

• Akina's birthday party: While talking to Akui, she is labeled as Akina for part of the conversation.
  • MC + Kurt during Motel Sex scene: MC tells himself to make him his female. :LOL:
  • MC + Cassandra: her first response is from "Carlos", not "Cassandra".

Several others, but in general, might be worth a pass of cleanup to ensure the character's are being labeled correctly during the dialogues.

Keep up the good work!

Going to fix it asap! Thanks!

Reactions: 5mithers
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes