Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
so Kara is my pick. I enjoy that anus-only route and I hope it will be like that. she need to save her virginity. right?
its would be nice if theres sharing-route with Kara as well, but not any whoring, more like inviting another male.
MC own her holes but he can decide to share them. I mean, her anus need to be trained more?
Yeah Keren, Kara and Pandora must stay anal only for plot reasons, about sharing, for Kara could be a bit complicated a backer asked the same, few days ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah I get it, if your plan for her is not sharing its not easy to add it that will not mess it up.
theres also the question of who.
I mean, u can add some nerdy friend from school that is in love with her and the MC can decide if put him in place or let him try. he could even give MC money, like he "helps" him get close to Kara.
like giving him pictures, both sexy but eventually nudes, give him panty etc.
but also dates with him (non-sexual) that u tell her to do. all for money.
eventually he wants more, and u could have blindfold/gloryhole etc. and when its impossible to hide it from her
he will be invited. and this can be all a side-route without affecting the story.

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
yeah I get it, if your plan for her is not sharing its not easy to add it that will not mess it up.
theres also the question of who.
I mean, u can add some nerdy friend from school that is in love with her and the MC can decide if put him in place or let him try. he could even give MC money, like he "helps" him get close to Kara.
like giving him pictures, both sexy but eventually nudes, give him panty etc.
but also dates with him (non-sexual) that u tell her to do. all for money.
eventually he wants more, and u could have blindfold/gloryhole etc. and when its impossible to hide it from her
he will be invited. and this can be all a side-route without affecting the story.
Yeah thats a good idea, i need to think how to do it, as long i keep it contained on the sharing route, and it's does not leak to the Haren route, its okay.

Reactions: baka
Nov 23, 2023
its would be nice if theres sharing-route with Kara as well, but not any whoring, more like inviting another male.
MC own her holes but he can decide to share them. I mean, her anus need to be trained more?
I hope that sharing will be optional if it gets added.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sure, and I wouldn't want it to be otherwise.
sharing is not for all people so it should be optional. since it can be creates as a "side-content" it will not affect the main-story.
since this game include sharing already it can be nice for those that want to explore that part for girls like Kara.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes