- - -

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
What about android?
Literally on the first page with the other links
Only problem is you can't apply the script.rpy incest patch to it

You can apply things like penfold moles transparent textbox mod
But not a script.rpy

Because you'd need to replace the original script.rpy and that's not located in android/data/goth.girl
it's located in the apk
JoiPlay is needed if you wanna use the patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: MalkavianVamp

BBC King

May 8, 2021
"This project combines the success of games like 'Good Girl Gone Bad' with the humor and animations from 'Solvalley School,' bringing you a fresh and unique adventure."

What gives Gothgirlgames the right to say that? Did they work on Good Girl Gone Bad and Solvalley School? This game doesnt look reminiscent of either of those works. And what the hell does "combine the success" even mean in this context? lol

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Damn, I already need a walkthrough to figure out how to access the scenes that are still locked in the gallery

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
"This project combines the success of games like 'Good Girl Gone Bad' with the humor and animations from 'Solvalley School,' bringing you a fresh and unique adventure."

What gives Gothgirlgames the right to say that? Did they work on Good Girl Gone Bad and Solvalley School? This game doesnt look reminiscent of either of those works. And what the hell does "combine the success" even mean in this context? lol

Nothing at all, I'm just saying i tried to copy bith style's.

But I'm agree I'm nowhere close, i should remove this.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes