JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there Male 2 Female full transformation or does it stop at sissification, I ask because I pity the Sissy boys but if they go full female it is little more interesting how they're mental state would change.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Is there Male 2 Female full transformation or does it stop at sissification, I ask because I pity the Sissy boys but if they go full female it is little more interesting how they're mental state would change.
Not yet but fully planned for Alexis ^^

Reactions: JaszMan

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Guys, like i said inthe discord, from 0.9.11 forward all sex scenes will show the general view and the pov at same time as the video bellow.

Also i'm going to aquire a 4k screen soon, and when i do ALL videos from the game will be redone in 4k, and with the small pov view as well.

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Guys, like i said inthe discord, from 0.9.11 forward all sex scenes will show the general view and the pov at same time as the video bellow.

Also i'm going to aquire a 4k screen soon, and when i do ALL videos from the game will be redone in 4k, and with the small pov view as well.

I just would like to point that for android you may not need 4k. Game is already heavy for mobiles, it's the same size for pc and android (over 3 gbs!). I think you could consider to compress it for android a little bit. Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I just would like to point that for android you may not need 4k. Game is already heavy for mobiles, it's the same size for pc and android (over 3 gbs!). I think you could consider to compress it for android a little bit. Cheers.
Yes, i guess i can keep two different versions!

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
You already have FILF :LOL:MILF will be there soon.

Anyway, new version for android is being installed as another app, any chance to make it being installed as an update to already existing app? Cheers.
I could try, gonna research a bit about it!

eo88567373

Feb 27, 2019
i get the game has its won machanic but is there like some walkthrough or even cheat mod that would allow you to not only see all the scenes but make sure you have all the girls instead of having to chose a permenant route

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
i get the game has its won machanic but is there like some walkthrough or even cheat mod that would allow you to not only see all the scenes but make sure you have all the girls instead of having to chose a permenant route
Theres no need, everything you miss in the prologue can be redone at chapter 1.

so you aren't missing, just postponing.

Reactions: Lliw21

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017

Redone as in just updating everything to 4K or remake as one option is good and the other usually gets everyone scared for good reasons?

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes