tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So after playing a bit futher this game really needs a multimod. A lot of "choose this girl or that girl" and you're forced to miss other ones, which isn't exactly what i was hoping for when i saw the tag harem :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
So after playing a bit futher this game really needs a multimod. A lot of "choose this girl or that girl" and you're forced to miss other ones, which isn't exactly what i was hoping for when i saw the tag harem :p
Keep going, after the prologue you can redo what you missed ^^

If you don't mind spoilers.

Here you can see the event being done at the prologue, and the same event being done at chapter 1.
So don't feel bad if you missed something you are just postponing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could't use the same assets cause something big happens at the end of the prologue, and it changes the mc body.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Keep going, after the prologue you can redo what you missed ^^

If you don't mind spoilers.

Here you can see the event being done at the prologue, and the same event being done at chapter 1.
So don't feel bad if you missed something you are just postponing.

I could't use the same assets cause something big happens at the end of the prologue, and it changes the mc body.
Alright thats great to know (y)

• Red Heart

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Then what's with the name? And the incest tag
The tags are made by the F95 mods and the dev has no control over them.
The F95 mods come to the conclusion that some relationships are not as they seem

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Yeah you are completely right! god.

i feel dumb.

i will work on it, its because i created with the friend (the default) in mind.
Man, it's great that you're open to some criticism.

However even for default "Friend", things seem to be off. I admit I have just started playing this game, so just a few examples from first scene:

"received a call from Keren, my Friend Steve daughter."
Capital letter + missing 's. Plus ofc "father" won't fit here nicely.

"Well, back to Keren, who is already late. She is Steve's daughter."
"I should banish these thoughts; Keren is Steve's daughter."
Why repeating the same statement multiple times?

"They usually call me Friend Not something I enjoy; it makes me feel old to have Friends that young(...)"
Capital letter, plus repeating word "friend" twice.

"You're not that close, Keren. you are a distant Friend."
Again, plus how "oneechan/oniisan" would fit here? ;) there are few ways to sort it out.

And this is only first few minutes, as I mentioned I just started playing it. Anyway, thanks again for staying humble and keep up the good work!

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024

However even for default "Friend", things seem to be off. I admit I have just started playing this game, so just a few examples from first scene:

"They usually call me Friend Not something I enjoy; it makes me feel old to have Friends that young(...)"

Again, plus how "oneechan/oniisan" would fit here? ;) there are few ways to sort it out.

And this is only first few minutes, as I mentioned I just started playing it. Anyway, thanks again for staying humble and keep up the good work!
I will re check that, but thanks for bringing it yo me!

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024

I actually need to redo all prologue.

I bought the grammarly premium when i was writting chapter 1.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
The game would benefit from encoding image assets in Webp format, it would halve (at least) the size of the installation without compromising much of the quality. 3GB seems too much and will only balloon from here.

• Red Heart

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
The game would benefit from encoding image assets in Webp format, it would halve (at least) the size of the installation without compromising much of the quality. 3GB seems too much and will only balloon from here.
From the 0.9.9 there will be a option to download patches. instead the full game.

but your idea is good too!

Reactions: Sindar

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
Name changes to Main Character for no reason also this is on A brand new save so I didn't load an old one or anything and I'd rather not have to start A new game every single time this happens since this has happened twice already in less than 10 minutes of playing and it happens regardless of if I start A new game or not. I think you should really have A rename option if you can't actually fix this bug since that would lesson the annoyance for everyone who gets this issue.

• Thinking Face

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
As of now, what placeholder can we use in the prologue regarding the relationships? I am completely confused as to what variable i should put in there

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
As of now, what placeholder can we use in the prologue regarding the relationships? I am completely confused as to what variable i should put in there
You can play as friend. later you can change to something you like.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
another version that I have to restart? the name was changed again... is it just me being an idiot? 1717398533299.png 1717398282108.png

Reactions: getink

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
great update as usual dev,and the kurt and sisters was awesome,i kinda like soloing kurt tho,fucking her twice and gaping her til she become sore would be pleasure.and i still need my yumiko scene every update,can't get enough of her.:LUL:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
another version that I have to restart? the name was changed again... is it just me being an idiot? View attachment 3699760 View attachment 3699751

Ok guys, I had 2 main problems whe I played this update ;

Hope I helped you and didn't f$ck your game

THX

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Ok guys, I had 2 main problems whe I played this update ;

The 1st : I couldn find any of my save files, the folder was empty. It was bc, idk why but yk the drill,
using command, searching appdata, then enter the renpy folder you'll have most of your renpy game saves stored there.

The problem is when I entered the family trouble folder I didn't find any saves. Even though, I was sure I had some since when I started an older ver. I found them.
Figured it, it was in a folder named "1-170..." I don't remember the whole name but it started that way, don't ask me why it was named like that idk...
So yeah, copied what was inside, pasted it in the family trouble folder and there you have them. All your saves found their way lol.

The 2nd problem was the fact that we could name the relationships btw characters.
If only I gave attentions to what the dev said :

Man this would have been so frkin quick and my lazy a$$ value time so it can be even lazier lol.
Anyway, just enable console using unren (Idk why I put the spoiler I just saw smn doin it when recommanding a game to me. As the good and proud member of the herd's follower I'm, I had to follow his example lol).

Back to it, once you've enabled it.
Hear me out I don't know a frkin thing abt coding (just a thing here an there), I just figured smt out with an AI. So, don't blame me If it does smt to your game at some point lol.
At 1st I just loaded a save, used console ("shift + O" that's an o not a zero00000000 lol), and changed variable the normal way.

here's the solution I found :
Python:
f1 = "whatever you want"
#do the same for f2, f3 and f4
#here's what I personally did and what seemed the most logical to ME
#If you want to copy-paste it, do it line by line

$ f1 = "niece"
$ f2 = "uncle"
$ f3 = "family"
$ f4 = "nephew"

#if you don't encounter any problem, good for you but if you do then see if that helps you
#At some point I had a prblm maybe it's a bug I did but during an animated scene it's like they were reset,
#I prbbly did this one myself while trying multiple things but whatever I just asked Mr.AI how to freeze variables
#Here's what he told me to do :

init python :
    persistent.f1 = 0
    persistent.f2 = 0
    persistent.f3 = 0
    persistent.f4 = 0

#same  here if you want to copy paste do it line by line and don't forget to tap enter after each one
#tap enter 2 times after the last line
#I think I just fkdup smt with this last bit of code or maybe it didn't change anything, like I said I was just playing here
#So, if smn who knows smt abt this sh1t pass by here, feel free to correct me
Hope I helped you and didn't f$ck your game

THX

These problems will ve fixed on the next version, my bad about it.

Reactions: Johan_0000
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes