Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
what does "obs" mean?
I looked it up in both regular and urban dictionary but I don't think you meant "oriental boy soldier" (or any of the other definitions I saw, of which there were many)

also, why is starting a new game necessary here? it is just setting a name. meaning it is just setting a variable to equal a string input.
meaning all you need is to add a "change names/relationship" page / clickable ingame which simply sets the variables.
that would:
a. allow people to change their mind without having to restart.
b. allow people to share saves / for dev to release premade saves in which the names are changed
c. remove the need to restart the game if you are importing old saves
My bad its was a " obviously. " like lerdo pointed.

Also i figured a way so you don't need to restart let me get it.

You start a new game, then set the ttles and everything, close the game and load one prior of a sex scene, then, complete the sex scene.

after that load your latest save, everything should be renamed.

But your idea is a good one i will add it on the 0.9.10.

btw, lerdo means slow on my language XD

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, I recently found this game again, I started following it a while ago, but due to PC problems, I never got to try it. I wanted to ask you a few things.
1) I remember that the game had an incest patch, but now i cant find it on the op. And also using search i cant find it.
(now i know bla bla bla that is a third party mod. I also know patreon roules and i am not interessed in patreon roules).
So someone can tell me if the game perhaps now have some relationship system? Or do the game need always an incest patch? Because now i see subscribestar, so i was thinking, perhaps now the game have a relationship system?
2) I see Futa/Trans i use search and i understand that every fetish, are optional. My question is... can someone tell me what mean optional in this case? Is just an avoid relationship, or does the person concerned completely change sex, as happens in some other games?

Just to understand if I have to have my eyes open, to understand who and who and if so then avoid it.

Thank you

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hi guys, I recently found this game again, I started following it a while ago, but due to PC problems, I never got to try it. I wanted to ask you a few things.
1) I remember that the game had an incest patch, but now i cant find it on the op. And also using search i cant find it.
(now i know bla bla bla that is a third party mod. I also know patreon roules and i am not interessed in patreon roules).
So someone can tell me if the game perhaps now have some relationship system? Or do the game need always an incest patch? Because now i see subscribestar, so i was thinking, perhaps now the game have a relationship system?
2) I see Futa/Trans i use search and i understand that every fetish, are optional. My question is... can someone tell me what mean optional in this case? Is just an avoid relationship, or does the person concerned completely change sex, as happens in some other games?

Just to understand if I have to have my eyes open, to understand who and who and if so then avoid it.

Thank you
You still have a friendship relationship with them, but no sex.
Get Kurt for exemple, on his questline instead of fucking him, you will be fucking his female friends if you say you don't like boys.

it changes the scenes completely, and even how you will aprouch the Yumiko Wife.

About incest, i'ts against Patreon guidlines, so it can't be placed in the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You still have a friendship relationship with them, but no sex.
Get Kurt for exemple, on his questline instead of fucking him, you will be fucking his female friends if you say you don't like boys.

it changes the scenes completely, and even how you will aprouch the Yumiko Wife.

About incest, i'ts against Patreon guidlines, so it can't be placed in the game.
First of all thank you for the answer. I put the game in download just now, so at last i start to try it.

I'm just asking, pure curiosity, I don't want to get you in trouble. But I see you also have a link to subscribestar, in that case, couldn't you create an alternative script just for subscribestar users? So you/we can have two versions of the game? Many developers use the two sites this way. Not knowing the rules that apply to both sites, I ask just out of pure curiosity.

Thank you

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hmm...saves are gone. Is that a universal thing? Then it should be mentioned in the OP. If it's just old clumsy me, then of course that's fair play.

Cheers

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hmm...saves are gone. Is that a universal thing? Then it should be mentioned in the OP. If it's just old clumsy me, then of course that's fair play.

Cheers
Try this trick to get your saves back instead needing to restart a new game.

You start a new game, then set the ttles and everything, close the game and load one prior of a sex scene, then, complete the sex scene.

after that, load your latest save, everything should be renamed.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Family Trouble [v0.9.5] [Goth Girl Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [401 MB]
- - - -

Mac [396 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes