Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Some of your characters remind me of what you can get in a heavily modded sims 4.

View attachment 3668571

Take this Sim for example, the black gym girl from your game has a very similiar style. Most of your characters have the style, so much so that I'm 99% positive someone skilled enough could create a near 1:1 recreation in the Sims.

This isn't me being negative by the way, your models look great, I just got reminded of one of my modded sims 4 playthroughs (WickedWhims anyone?).
Ah they are from second life, and Erika received a upgrade on the 0.9.7

Look how she is now.

But yeah, i can see what you mean.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Ah they are from second life, and Erika received a upgrade on the 0.9.7

Look how she is now.

But yeah, i can see what you mean.
It's not really a bad thing, modded sim characters look fucking amazing (As shown in the example pic). Never heard of Second Life until this game, but I can definitely say the male character options are beter than most engines (Even though I don't care for the mc's ass hanging out his shorts and shit, but I understand that's probably to appeal to futa on male players).

Keep up the good work though, definitely watching the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
It's not really a bad thing, modded sim characters look fucking amazing (As shown in the example pic). Never heard of Second Life until this game, but I can definitely say the male character options are beter than most engines (Even though I don't care for the mc's ass hanging out his shorts and shit, but I understand that's probably to appeal to futa on male players).

Keep up the good work though, definitely watching the game!
Thats something else we are going to change soon, the current MC body is called "Kario" looks like all clothing avaliable for it, looks like that.

At the chapter 2 there will be story reasons for the body change we are changing to the Legaxy body, which twist less and clips less.

I'ts was put for a vote on Patreon and the Legaxy body won.

The MC will still looks huge, just not too much defined like he was in Kario.

image2.png image.png

My initial idea for the MC was it, but my husband said that some guys would not like to play a chubby dad body type of guy.

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did, good job dev. Looking forward to destroying Yagiri's pussy for fucking with my Princess Yumiko. And making Hel our bitch and showing her whose boss and her slaves are mine now too.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
What am I missing? It would be good if the replay gallery had something to tell you why you're missing some scenes. Like who it's with, what's the content, and when it happens.

For example: Yumiko, male on futa/trans, prologue. Something like that.

screenshot0005.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did, good job dev. Looking forward to destroying Yagiri's pussy for fucking with my Princess Yumiko. And making Hel our bitch and showing her whose boss and her slaves are mine now too.
This bitch deserves it! XD

I think she is the most hated till now.

About Hel i'ts obviously planned, she got a HUGE upgrade as well Erika in the 0.9.7. join our discord channel to see the planned things for the future and etc.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
What am I missing? It would be good if the replay gallery had something to tell you why you're missing some scenes. Like who it's with, what's the content, and when it happens.

For example: Yumiko, male on futa/trans, prologue. Something like that.

View attachment 3673728 View attachment 3673730 View attachment 3673731 View attachment 3673732 View attachment 3673733

Let me open the 0.9.5 and look it for, then i will edit the post and put it here ^^

There you are!

The only thing you would have some difficulty to unlock, is the pandora secret scene, you must finish the shootout very wounded, or lose to henrique during a fistfight.

1aa4fb659eec48d4bb4e3f382e3a5bff.jpg 4103076ffc370a6fbcd2e59d2b635dd9.jpg 2dc890918add6aa75fca094ee61ce70b.jpg f8eda69e8d5e182e7091f28a6387cf72.jpg 8a70f44489115f5811163a9e20e0491d.jpg

also our discord feel free to join.

Last edited:
Reactions: the_fluff

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Thats something else we are going to change soon, the current MC body is called "Kario" looks like all clothing avaliable for it, looks like that.

At the chapter 2 there will be story reasons for the body change we are changing to the Legaxy body, which twist less and clips less.

I'ts was put for a vote on Patreon and the Legaxy body won.

The MC will still looks huge, just not too much defined like he was in Kario.

View attachment 3669247 View attachment 3669248

My initial idea for the MC was it, but my husband said that some guys would not like to play a chubby dad body type of guy.

those two pictures are not labeled.
which is kario and which is legaxy?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
those two pictures are not labeled.
which is kario and which is legaxy?
My bad, Kario is the current one where the MC ass is real big, Legacy is the upgrade for chapter 2.

This change is coming, because from some angles, Kario twist real bad, i will place some more pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
My bad, Kario is the current one where the MC ass is real big, Legacy is the upgrade for chapter 2.

This change is coming, because from some angles, Kario twist real bad, i will place some more pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, new one has a much improved ass.
although I will miss the well defined arm muscles. overall the new one is better

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
does steve bang keren if not why did the dev make her a stepdaughter. also dev you overstate that keren is steve's stepdaughter...it's annoying.

Reactions: Seriosha

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
does steve bang keren if not why did the dev make her a stepdaughter. also dev you overstate that keren is steve's stepdaughter...it's annoying.
on the 0.9.5 it changes to daughter. but theres no sexual relationship bettwen Steve (father) and Keren (daughter)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...good update....
..did the harem tag get removed again tho?
..and it got added back......sussy.....whoever removed it....last....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Pronoun Selection System: Now, you have the power to choose the pronouns Kara, Keren, and Kurt use for you, as well as what you'll use for them, and even how you address Steve. Obs, starting a new game will be necessary.
what does "obs" mean?
I looked it up in both regular and urban dictionary but I don't think you meant "oriental boy soldier" (or any of the other definitions I saw, of which there were many)

also, why is starting a new game necessary here? it is just setting a name. meaning it is just setting a variable to equal a string input.
meaning all you need is to add a "change names/relationship" page / clickable ingame which simply sets the variables.
that would:
a. allow people to change their mind without having to restart.
b. allow people to share saves / for dev to release premade saves in which the names are changed
c. remove the need to restart the game if you are importing old saves

Reactions: MalkavianVamp
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes