Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
great update as usual dev,and the kurt and sisters was awesome,i kinda like soloing kurt tho,fucking her twice and gaping her til she become sore would be pleasure.and i still need my yumiko scene every update,can't get enough of her.:LUL:
There's a lot more of Kurt and Yumiko on the next version, Yumiko gets a repeatable event.
And Kurt can be pounded a lot on Luna Storyline.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh I see I didn't say it in my previous come, but it was a great update nonetheless dev. Those pbms weren't rly a big deal. Plus we had more than enouh content to make up for it so yeah...

THX

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I'm still running into options where I cannot choose the red one, like this one early on. Cannot choose "tease her".

1717523861687.png

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i was starting to enjoy the beginning until i saw this nonsense. I know it's just a game but still this is ridiculous. You couldn't put a real size human in the game.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There are one sex scene with Kurt on this public release, and 5 more on the Patreon release.

no goblin yet, but she is winning the next poll.
Wait, Kurt is a girl? I thought Kurt was a guy. When they asked how do you address them, i said sibling because i thought Kurt was a guy. the Dev needs to clarify things more. Also, PLEASE get rid of the ridiculous looking guy. i understand you want to depict a muscular guy but this one is stupid and unrealistic. It turned me away from the game.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Wait, Kurt is a girl? I thought Kurt was a guy. When they asked how do you address them, i said sibling because i thought Kurt was a guy. the Dev needs to clarify things more. Also, PLEASE get rid of the ridiculous looking guy. i understand you want to depict a muscular guy but this one is stupid and unrealistic. It turned me away from the game.

360_F_650893467_s4vMfhFd8LAA2Gh5ZVVF5w1gKP6TZS82.jpg

Ah i really hate these regular everything the same everywhere MC.

Like that one there.

i wanted something different.

and Kurt is a Femboy.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I'm assuming swinging is optional? (Assuming that, since you have said that controversial tags are avoidable) Does anyone have good things to say about this game? I've been looking at it for a bit. The faces remind me of those japanese horror games, that is to say a bit odd, and the body proportions are...unique...but if the game is good, its not that bad some of the models look great.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I'm assuming swinging is optional? (Assuming that, since you have said that controversial tags are avoidable) Does anyone have good things to say about this game? I've been looking at it for a bit. The faces remind me of those japanese horror games, that is to say a bit odd, and the body proportions are...unique...but if the game is good, its not that bad some of the models look great.
It is, you can choose to be the only man in fellatio club, and keep on the haren route.
about the models i'm was improving one as we speak.

made some changes on Akina makeup, and a bit of less body fat after all she is an athlete.

View attachment 2344bdf069ef6f36cc1179e27a8d80eb.mp4

Also increased mori tits. hehe.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tyktamsyl and Lerd0

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Ah!
It is, you can choose to be the only man in fellatio club, and keep on the haren route.
about the models i'm was improving one as we speak.

made some changes on Akina makeup, and a bit of less body fat after all she is an athlete.

View attachment 3713304

Also increased mori tits. hehe.
Ah, I see, thanks for letting me know, yes they do look a bit better proportioned proportioned here, and the face seems better. Its good to know that you were already working on these things. Though I must say, if your game is good, graphics for me matter less than good dialogue.

• Red Heart

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
and Kurt is a Femboy.
The point stays the same, though. I wouldn't refer to all 3 people as the same thing. I sure as hell wouldn't call them "friend." If I'm speaking to a friend, I will call them by their name. But, we can't choose how we want to refer to each individual person (like literally every other game in this site...ones I've played, anyway). We have to refer to every one of them as the same thing. So, I typed "fam" and that works ok lol. But, the renders and dialogue and grammar just made me delete the files, and come here to say this then hit the ignore button. lol

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes