Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Redone as in just updating everything to 4K or remake as one option is good and the other usually gets everyone scared for good reasons?
I did not get it, maybe i'ts my terrible english, but you are asking if i will redo all the animations in 4k? yes i do plan once i get my new screen.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Leave it friend, you can change it anytime on the status screen ^^
awesome that i can, but to what i asked

and from what i readed kurt is girl?

nah dont have energy for this nonsence when developer cant just tell what the fuck is game about...will wait for patch rather, bye.

Last edited:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
awesome that i can, but to what i asked

and from what i readed kurt is girl?

nah dont have energy for this nonsence when developer cant just tell what the fuck is game about...will wait for patch rather, bye.
Kurt is a boy, yes.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
FamilyTrouble-0.9.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
All my saves from 0.9.4 are gone. What was the previous AppData\Roaming\RenPy name folder and why would you change that?
EDIT: from 1-1705162510 to Familytrouble, they still work.

Last edited:

Gafurint2

Jan 30, 2021
I've seen all of 10 mins of this game but I've not seen anything so far that makes me think my naming of the MC was a mistake...

So You go get your end away!.... Mr Hipster Mctwattybeard

• Haha
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I've seen all of 10 mins of this game but I've not seen anything so far that makes me think my naming of the MC was a mistake...

So You go get your end away!.... Mr Hipster Mctwattybeard
Wait till you reach the vampire and introducing yourself like that, gonna be so funny.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family Trouble [v0.9.6] [Goth Girl Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I will do it then.
Also i already have a subscribestar as well. Thanks for the insight.
So, I started NEW update, it references girls, then there relationship to Steve, but not understanding who Steve is supposed to be, so can't get the reference. I don't know ages or other factors I could reference how to set relations with.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I touched up some of the opening dialog. Don't have time tonight to run the whole script, I just started replay.

b "I'm a PE or Physical Education teacher at the local university, Woodcrest Pride. Like there's any reason to have pride in this shithole attempting to be a city."
b "I have a girlfriend, thank God she doesn't live with me. I lead a stable life that leaves me some good time for myself. Even if I don't get paid enough to be rich, I would call it comfortable. At least I can afford the gym."
b "Usually, by this time, I would already be at the school, preparing my classes and shit, but not today. By the morning, I received a call from Keren, my [f3] Steve's' daughter."
b "Because of this random date with Keren, I had to take a sick day at work. The fucking Dean will break my balls, but I can take the heat."
b "Well, back to Keren, who is already late. She is Steve's daughter. We barely had any interactions in the past, save for Christmas and those other mandatory parties, like funerals."
b "They usually call me [f2] Not something I enjoy; it makes me feel old to have [f1]s that young, Keren is already nineteen? Time flies by so quickly."
b "No fucking idea what she wants from me, but she asked to meet her here in the Burger Prince. Hell, it's like a shithole inside a shithole. There are even some weird stains on the chair that I'm telling myself, it's just soda."
scene 2 with dissolve
b "Well, being the usual from Keren's family, she is fucking late, and now I'm locked in here waiting. At least there is some nice ass to look at; the sluts from Woodcrest don't bother hiding much. Maybe it's the only good thing about this city."
b "Since she is taking ages to arrive, maybe I should have a better look at the girl there; she's got a good ass."
menu a_menu:
"{color=#f00}Drop the wallet and look at her ass from below{/color}":
$ perv += 1
scene 3 with dissolve
b "Such a cute round ass. Hell, I would love to tear those tiny panties with my teeth."
" did not notice Keren entering the store. It was too late before she caught him in the act of spying on the other girl's panties."
l "Tehee, Bad [f2]."
"Thankfully, the customers moved out to their tables without noticing the commotion."
scene 5 with dissolve
"Keren was certainly different from what remembered, perhaps because you hadn't seen her for about one or two years, and at her age, that makes a lot of difference."
"She looked more feminine, and well, curvy — a fuckable girl."
b "(I should banish these thoughts; Keren is Steve's daughter.)"
l "You know my ass looks much better, right? Now, eyes up here; we need to talk."

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
So, I started NEW update, it references girls, then there relationship to Steve, but not understanding who Steve is supposed to be, so can't get the reference. I don't know ages or other factors I could reference how to set relations with.
I'ts said that steve is the girls and kurt father. but you can leave friend for him.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes