Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
So, I started NEW update, it references girls, then there relationship to Steve, but not understanding who Steve is supposed to be, so can't get the reference. I don't know ages or other factors I could reference how to set relations with.
do you think i should explain more about steve, or simply leave a default ?

_user

Jan 16, 2022
do you think i should explain more about steve, or simply leave a default ?
The main reason to allow players to let them establish the relationships is for incest stuff. If you don't really support that in the writing it serves no purpose at all, and even the current default "friend" is often out of place and unnecessarily capitalized.

That being said, establishing a handful of relationships at the start is very annoying when you know nothing about the characters. Either create a relationship panel where you can change them whenever you want, or have it come up naturally when you first encounter the character. The first few minutes are very important and set the tone for the rest of the game, don't put grunt work there.

J48tkrienz

May 1, 2024
Anyone else having problems save editing the android saves? The error errno=2 keeps popping up. And by save editing I don't mean naming save files I mean increasing stats and money. Just askin to figure out if it's only a me problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
The main reason to allow players to let them establish the relationships is for incest stuff. If you don't really support that in the writing it serves no purpose at all, and even the current default "friend" is often out of place and unnecessarily capitalized.

That being said, establishing a handful of relationships at the start is very annoying when you know nothing about the characters. Either create a relationship panel where you can change them whenever you want, or have it come up naturally when you first encounter the character. The first few minutes are very important and set the tone for the rest of the game, don't put grunt work there.
I can't support incest since it's against Patreon guidelines, also you can change it at anytime on the status screen.

But you are right you gave me a nice idea to place those when you meet the character's.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bobber Tail

BigSmokeeee

Oct 25, 2023
I downloaded the app for whooping 3GB and when I tried installing it I just got "App Not Installed" Message. Damm it looks like I need to redownload the 3GB file

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
I downloaded the app for whooping 3GB and when I tried installing it I just got "App Not Installed" Message. Damm it looks like I need to redownload the 3GB file
Not necessarily. Everytime I had this message it was caused by lack of space on my phone. Try to free at least 5-6 gigs before next attempt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes