Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I don't know, game feel very rough but somehow I liked it and looking forward for more. :)
Really looking forward to some kinks that usually are not that popular.

Wish that some scenes had something after the sex and not just cut off to the next day.
Also hope there will be more control during sharing scenes, like 1st scene with Keren, wish there was an option to not allow anal.
Hope we will be able to share Tina.
Didn't expect that but really liked Yumiko story so far, kind of sweet I would say. :)
Overall, there is a lot of potential for some hot scenes/pairing, I'm really curious how it will turn out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
This is going potentially in my top 3. Still playing it.

It has some visual bugs and and personally I do not like the fighting scenes (are random, and a justification for a bit of storyline); said that I think that I and the author basically share the same tastes. And by this I mean we love human anuses.

While I am clearly not a huge buff who fights werewolves, I find the protagonist relatable through the karma/perv system.

The most important factor is the shortcut factor. Many authors don't properly realise how to balance these aspects; through a system of saves and shortcuts I can play this game exactly at the pace I want.
Finally, even if it is not technically perfect, there is a huge passion in the details of this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
This is going potentially in my top 3. Still playing it.

It has some visual bugs and and personally I do not like the fighting scenes (are random, and a justification for a bit of storyline); said that I think that I and the author basically share the same tastes. And by this I mean we love human anuses.

While I am clearly not a huge buff who fights werewolves, I find the protagonist relatable through the karma/perv system.

The most important factor is the shortcut factor. Many authors don't properly realise how to balance these aspects; through a system of saves and shortcuts I can play this game exactly at the pace I want.
Finally, even if it is not technically perfect, there is a huge passion in the details of this game.
Thanks!

About the clipping and twisting, there's not much i can do, it's the platform I'm using, i try to adjust and get the better angle's to ride it, but it's not always possible, I'm glad you enjoyt.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes