Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone know what's the name of the AppData save folder?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it, it's called "1" plus the usual numbers.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I wanted to like the game but it seems as though I am being forced to a certain path all the time. I wasn't offered hardly any opportunities to get "perversion" points but there was always Perverse option choice at every choice but I never had anywhere near enough chances to acquire the amount of points required for that choice. I can't remeber all of the specifics of earlier in the game but the last straw was when he went to his student's house (Mori I think i was) and he was hiding in the sisters room until the mom went to bed and the "red" choice was to rub agains't the sister while they looked out into the other room but it required 13 perversion points! Theres no way you can acquire that many of those points at that point in the game so whats the fucking point of the choices?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I wanted to like the game but it seems as though I am being forced to a certain path all the time. I wasn't offered hardly any opportunities to get "perversion" points but there was always Perverse option choice at every choice but I never had anywhere near enough chances to acquire the amount of points required for that choice. I can't remeber all of the specifics of earlier in the game but the last straw was when he went to his student's house (Mori I think i was) and he was hiding in the sisters room until the mom went to bed and the "red" choice was to rub agains't the sister while they looked out into the other room but it required 13 perversion points! Theres no way you can acquire that many of those points at that point in the game so whats the fucking point of the choices?
When i made the system i aways checked if it's was possible, when the check for 13 points is prompted you could have accumulated already 19 points, but seems a lot of people are having difficult with it, guess i will review.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I apologize Gothgirl... I did not mean to come off sounding like an asshole. I think it was just my frustration talking. I appreciate the game and the time you put into it. Thank you. If there was opportunities to acquire more of the "perversion" points then it must have easy to miss as at a certain point, I was diberately trying to choose every perverse choice but I couldn't. Thanks for looking at it. If you tell me it was my mistake, then I will start over and try again for sure.

Best of luck GG. I look forward to playing more games from you in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I apologize Gothgirl... I did not mean to come off sounding like an asshole. I think it was just my frustration talking. I appreciate the game and the time you put into it. Thank you. If there was opportunities to acquire more of the "perversion" points then it must have easy to miss as at a certain point, I was diberately trying to choose every perverse choice but I couldn't. Thanks for looking at it. If you tell me it was my mistake, then I will start over and try again for sure.

Best of luck GG. I look forward to playing more games from you in the future.
I already fixed it for the new version and moved 1 point down from each requeriment anyway ^^ the goal here is not to frustate the player ^^

• Sad
Reactions: Vulgarnost

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Dangit! A mandatory restart. :cry:
Edit: Don't use the incest patch.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes