Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
Actually not. i could create flags to triggers 3somes, 4 somes etc after the 1x1 events were done. not really hard to do.
you want to do girl events before progressing story? easy > just fill in more days with another couple of events >no need for sandbox > everyones happy?

wouldnt like to see a sandbox either. fcks the immersion right out of the story.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
you want to do girl events before progressing story? easy > just fill in more days with another couple of events >no need for sandbox > everyones happy?

wouldnt like to see a sandbox either. fcks the immersion right out of the story.
This is not easy at all.
Without a sandbox, it is very difficult to develop things the way you describe.

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Not knowing when it would be updated
I did it myself
Changed Moldy to Wet as well

I'm not certain it's 100% yet I'll need to play the game through first
But here it is

Used code editor to search through the file
Of all instances of "step" "niece" and "uncle"
And got rid of "Step" and denial of Relation
As well as changing Steve from being Friend of MC to brother in the convo with Hell

I will update the patch if I notice issues

During playing it I realized that MC being Steve's brother doesn't make sense with the other text would need to change that as well for it to make sense

MC could be Pandoras Brother making Steve mcs brother in law
Meaning MC is the Uncle by blood
Otherwise we'd just have to accept MC isn't related at all

fixed the moldy already, sorry about that!

Last edited:
Reactions: BakaHu

alex stef

May 9, 2020
The game was so good , vert excellent until the esoterical story .
I give you my feeling about . Just strip the magical part of this game and stick around the inital story .
I hope this opinion could be usefull

Reactions: Vulgarnost

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
The game was so good , vert excellent until the esoterical story .
I give you my feeling about . Just strip the magical part of this game and stick around the inital story .
I hope this opinion could be usefull
I don't think i can since i have everything planned from the start, i'm not making up stuff as i goes, i really planned the chapters and everything the supernatural stuff happened ages ago back in the 0.6.

Vulgarnost

Sep 25, 2018
I am also not a fan of an unnatural part for now. Just hope its impact on the whole story will make sense at the end. Also, I hope we will see more of a Hugh Jackman guy, maybe MC and him could fuck girls together or smth

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I am also not a fan of an unnatural part for now. Just hope its impact on the whole story will make sense at the end. Also, I hope we will see more of a Hugh Jackman guy, maybe MC and him could fuck girls together or smth
Due tecnical reasons putting Mc and Hugh at same time.. is... VERY hard.
they are the same person. i will try to reconstruct him on another account and see if its possible and put the sharing optional since its very controversial.

• Wow
Reactions: Vulgarnost

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
The game for me still ends right after meeting with Anna & her 2 friends at the top of the school. Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the new patch for 0.9 but it ends immediately after it says that it's the end of the content for 0.8.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes