Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
Hey gothgirlgames ! We talked a while back on here not sure if you remember but I had considered checking this out but I'm sorry and I Mean no disrespect when i say this but I can't fucking stand that MC and the swinging tag it's kind of a put off too ,(just my own preferences)plus it looks like most your scenes are 3rd person and again I can't stand the MC so this one just isn't for me sorry

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
However if you have other games with a less step dad douchey lookin Mc I would love to give those a look , or if you have any plans to make one , I do wish you good luck though either way!

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hey gothgirlgames ! We talked a while back on here not sure if you remember but I had considered checking this out but I'm sorry and I Mean no disrespect when i say this but I can't fucking stand that MC and the swinging tag it's kind of a put off too ,(just my own preferences)plus it looks like most your scenes are 3rd person and again I can't stand the MC so this one just isn't for me sorry
I'ts all right, its a mattar of preference, the swinging tag is optional, so you can avoid it, but, yes most of all scenes are in third person.

first person in sl is REAL hard to do, till today i just managed to do one, the Ravenna blowjob, and i'ts not great. let me show you why.

View attachment d518952aa62a128b1fcb3e4930f45549.mp4
If i zoom too much, the camera end entering inside the character, to get it first person, i need to be exactly on the skin distance, its pretty hard to pull out.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes