Apr 9, 2019
Well, I had no issue playing the game through RenPy SDK that way on my Linux system.
Perhaps there was an issue when I downloaded it the first time. It's only a gig, so I'll grab it again and hopefully the main menu actually works this go around.

EDIT: I figured out the problem... I looked into the lib folder and noticed it was all py2 (though I'm sure I have other games with that as well...), but on a hunch I removed the py2 and replaced it all with py3 from another game and everything is now usable. Oddly enough though, it still doesn't work from the RenPy SDK.

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Patreon page under review... Smells like another bonk by the Patreon hammer...
Looks banhammered, good news, he does have a Subscribestar, bad news is he says over at the Itch page hes revising the game, including AI English translation? The English wasnt that bad and IMO the AI's tend to spit out Engrish only moderately better that ye old Yahoo! translate & google translate

Reactions: ferro85

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Dear subscribers,
I'm happy to announce that my work on chapter 7 is in total progress.

The new chapter will take us on the journey, as the family embarks from their home to the vacation place. Get ready for some exciting, surprising scenes during the journey, as well as their vacation home.
I hope I'll be able to finish the update in Mai.
Thank you for your patience and support. Do not miss it!
from April:
Dear subscribers,
I' am almost finished revising the game up to chapter 06.
The changes include:

• Revised all English texts with an AI grammar checker
  • Set all conversation text in white with a black border for better readability
  • Chapter 3: Edited the Marina storyline. She won't hit on the MC - you must earn her trust.
  • Chapter 5: I rewrote the Mrs. Osterhagen storyline, and removed the early sex scenes. If you choose this path, you can connect to her in the game's later chapters.
yeah, he removed sex scenes.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
What do you mean by that? Different font? Or the typos?
A less cursive font would help, but mostly it's the colour. Too much of the text is in a colour other than white, against dark backgrounds. It's not that a text box occuping a third of the screen is needed, but the default text should be white: there's a reason why this is standard practice. Characters speak in different colours, there are different colours for thoughts and speech; it adds nothing, it's just fiddly and hard to read. The grey in particular is hard to read, but so are the blue and red on many of the backgrounds. Transition screens are usually black with white text; here they are white with grey text. Choices are presented in grey text on white background - the choices could be moved to lower down the screen and then presented in white text on black. That kind of thing. Grey doesn't work in general, either as text or background (see UI and menu); I don't understand why the dev uses it so much.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes