3.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Nov 13, 2017
Seems like a good competitor with corruption but one has to wonder why they should play your game and donate to your patreon when you release builds that break the basic function of advancing time. Forcing player to use dev commands just to play the game. I can understand some bugs but this is a relatively game breaking one in a rather small amount of content. Which is all more saddening do to honestly large amounts of potential in this project.

Nariz

Jan 2, 2018
Seems like a good competitor with corruption but one has to wonder why they should play your game and donate to your patreon when you release builds that break the basic function of advancing time. Forcing player to use dev commands just to play the game. I can understand some bugs but this is a relatively game breaking one in a rather small amount of content. Which is all more saddening do to honestly large amounts of potential in this project.
Dev commands? Have you tried the laptop?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
So the morning after having Sarah & Sioma in your bed, what do you need to do the next day (Wednesday) as I can not figure out what to do? Can someone please tell me

reaper58605

Oct 17, 2017
Will you add close-ups or better views to the girls cleaning each other up and sharing cum? It would be great if you did. I think this is my favorite game so far btw, so keep up the good work!

D

duncanmac

@MC395 : I answered you by PM.
@reaper58605 : I'll see if I can do that in an event. The only problem is that I don't find the sperm "items" of Honey Select especially good.

A little update on progress (aka what remains to be done for the 0.2) :
- 1 repeteable event + 1 almost done
- 2 minor events
- 3 major events

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
when is the next progress report or update

bombten

May 22, 2017
Man, I came here to see if you had a Patreon because I want to fund you, really nice game Duncanmac! :)

D

duncanmac

when is the next progress report or update
Don't know yet but in one month max I hope. I had real life issues, I'm evicted from my current apartment because my landlord wants it back and finding accommodation in Paris is a living nightmare (except if you have a fucking lot of money). So I haven't worked much.
Luckily I found something and I'm moving out very soon.

What's left :
- 2 major events

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
An interesting game, if not quite my cup of tea. I would have quit without the built-in walkthrough, but knowing where to go next (at least in theory - took me most of the playthrough to get to grips with the layout) was enough to keep things moving, at least when I didn't accidentally click "sleep".

I ran into some sort of a bug with the laptop? image gallery, where leaving it open (because I hadn't figured out how to close it) overlapped the city view and other graphics, forcing a restart.

bombten

May 22, 2017
Don't know yet but in one month max I hope. I had real life issues, I'm evicted from my current apartment because my landlord wants it back and finding accommodation in Paris is a living nightmare (except if you have a fucking lot of money). So I haven't worked much.
Luckily I found something and I'm moving out very soon.

What's left :
- 2 major events

Oh man, that sucks! I used to live in Paris som e 10 years back. 900 Euros/Month for a shitty little appartement in the 10E Arr. that was moldy.

D

duncanmac

And now your shitty appartment is rented 1350€. All the renting prices have taken +50% in 10 years. I'm an engineer and I had a lot difficulties (not anymore) to find accommodation, imagine what's like for people who earn less than me.

In Paris there were working-class districts 20 years ago, not anymore... Long live gendrification.

Reactions: ronmoho

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
oh dam, has it been almost two month since the last update?...I really don't wish this project to die...

Update: nvm, I just read his post or her post idk...I'm sorry it must be painful to read the same comment everi time cuz they don't wanna read the other comment first...anyway I wish you the best of luck...and I'm sorry about your evict that's must have s*cked...hope you okay now

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes