3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Trying for a bit more realistic looking Liza.

View attachment 3316687

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like her a lot.
She's G8. Based on mrqwer's shared assets/models. - Thanks a lot mate!
Heavily worked on her body and carefully tweaked her face a bit (cheeks and jaw).
Skin texture is 'FWSA Vivian HD for Penny 8'. Edited tint and added some skin detail though, in order to get closer to the original - while ideally achieving a more realistic skin tone.
she’s great , if her skin tone was a bit darker , just a little bit . shed be even better then original Lisa

Reactions: vendarr

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Trying for a bit more realistic looking Liza.

View attachment 3316687

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like her a lot.
She's G8. Based on mrqwer's shared assets/models. - Thanks a lot mate!
Heavily worked on her body and carefully tweaked her face a bit (cheeks and jaw).
Skin texture is 'FWSA Vivian HD for Penny 8'. Edited tint and added some skin detail though, in order to get closer to the original - while ideally achieving a more realistic skin tone.
91360ce9f0b001e414eb246efc92b209.gif

rainces

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys, I'm looking to "hire" someone who can help me work on all the side girls in this game, The shoplifters, Julia, Vicki, The strip club, etc... So, if you are interested and you are familiar with Daz studio, and you can work independent. Please send me a private message in Discord or to my email: raincesart@gmail.com

Reactions: Sukaii

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Hey guys, I'm looking to "hire" someone who can help me work on all the side girls in this game, The shoplifters, Julia, Vicki, The strip club, etc... So, if you are interested and you are familiar with Daz studio, and you can work independent. Please send me a private message in Discord or to my email: raincesart@gmail.com
help , in what way . I can send my boy YingYang a message but I’ll have to explain to him what exact you mean by help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote