3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
It's not NTR, given that Lisa is his sister. ;)
Haha, yeah. You can argue. But better play it safe since a lot of people tend to see those 3 letters in a broader sense and may get offended. If a little spoiler might help prevent this...

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
All known assets are still on my post, as the creator of the primary main page post still hasn't updated since 26/9/2019.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Trying for a bit more realistic looking Lucy now.
Changed skin, eye and hair texture. Very slightly edited her body.

View attachment 3333497

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly looks more like Nami from Summer's Gone. I assume you picked that model's assets.

No offense but they're not really "realistic" if they look nothing like the game character.

Reactions: ThePersonalAss

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Honestly looks more like Nami from Summer's Gone. I assume you picked that model's assets.

No offense but they're not really "realistic" if they look nothing like the game character.
Never played that game and don't know that character.
No offense taken. :)
In my eyes she looks more realistic. When I say that I usually mean less artificial and more real skin and eye textures. And usually also more real proportions.

I strongly disagree with her 'looking nothing like the original'.
No offense. ;)

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
Sometimes it's fairly simple to convert, other characters can be a real pain, even with automated scripts (which I dislike).
I already wrote about this package:

Also i found another way to transfer morphs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This guide is from SickleYield, and she is an official DAZ vendor.

Maybe this info will be helpful.

Last edited:

[YingYang]

Feb 6, 2024
so, context while making new characters for my new comic, I was trying to put mesh on shoes and accidently made blackface.

this never happened before.

I bit off topic though.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 223812.png

• Wow
Reactions: Achilicheese

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
so, context while making new characters for my new comic, I was trying to put mesh on shoes and accidently made blackface.

this never happened before.

I bit off topic though.

View attachment 3339431
why kind of bull you take me for -_- i know you did this on purpose and I really don't trust anything you say... Joking it really isn't that big a deal as the intent to be hateful isn't there... but then again that's just me... not sure why people claim to be black tho because when i put my skin next to a crayon or a tree it looks more brown to me so I'm always left shrugging

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote