3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 30, 2020
Anyone remember the name of Mike's sister?
:unsure:
The one who "gave" Bobby a blowjob (at Mike's, on Liza's phone quest).. blonde girl, enormous head (which I suspect used the same model as Julia but whatever), kinda cute (in a fantasy &/or terrible modeling sort of way), kinda like a barbie doll but w/ fucked up proportions..
You guys remember that? Yeah.. I skipped that scene.

Does anyone remember her name?
She had a name, didn't she?
Vicki

Jul 30, 2020
got to explain how his making money with out leaving the house...lol
long live the hackers...
That could be from later on in the story, after he's built up a few revenue streams like taking over the stores and bars. At this point the "rent" he pays for Anna actually goes to the building manager, the former owner of the house. Bobby set up an LLC with his earnings and purchased their house and a couple others, but to maintain appearances he hired the old landlord (or extorted him) into staying on as the face of the business. Bobby pays rent to himself but Anna doesn't know. He keeps this illusion up to force Anna further into his clutches.

But it's kind of suspicious for a 19-20 year old to have enough money to buy houses while working as a security guard, and keeping the money in the bank draws suspicion. So he stores it in some safe places and uses his extra spending cash on this massive rig.

He also mines ByteCoin on it.

Reactions: boy mason

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
That could be from later on in the story, after he's built up a few revenue streams like taking over the stores and bars. At this point the "rent" he pays for Anna actually goes to the building manager, the former owner of the house. Bobby set up an LLC with his earnings and purchased their house and a couple others, but to maintain appearances he hired the old landlord (or extorted him) into staying on as the face of the business. Bobby pays rent to himself but Anna doesn't know. He keeps this illusion up to force Anna further into his clutches.

But it's kind of suspicious for a 19-20 year old to have enough money to buy houses while working as a security guard, and keeping the money in the bank draws suspicion. So he stores it in some safe places and uses his extra spending cash on this massive rig.

He also mines ByteCoin on it.
nice, love the concept.. please let me know what other crazy thoughts you get. i will try to render them out.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Friends, Bobby has no IT education, he is from a poor family, you have lost the thread of the story. :cool:
It's a fair comment. My only observation would be that, since we are aiming to "finish" an unfinished game where the rest of the storyline has not been sketched out for anyone else by the original dev, literally anything we do past a certain point is a "new thread".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, in my opinion, you have embarked on a slippery slope not so much a remake as the creation of a game "based on". This game was loved for the "true" story, and interesting characters of the characters. Creating a new story and new characters, I'm not sure that fans of this game will take it positively. Several people have already taken up the continuation of this game, but they also suffered, like RAinces, failure. But apparently you are not alarmed. I would very much not like that after many of your efforts, time and resources spent, the mountain would give birth to a mouse. :(

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Friends, in my opinion, you have embarked on a slippery slope not so much a remake as the creation of a game "based on". This game was loved for the "true" story, and interesting characters of the characters. Creating a new story and new characters, I'm not sure that fans of this game will take it positively. Several people have already taken up the continuation of this game, but they also suffered, like RAinces, failure. But apparently you are not alarmed. I would very much not like that after many of your efforts, time and resources spent, the mountain would give birth to a mouse. :(
you are talking to one of the people remaking the game...its better to change the game than to have a legal action taken against you.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
We intend to focus mainly on the core characters and develop the story as logically as possible to keep the narrative thread. But to be honest, Rainces left his story far short of reaching a proper transition point, where Bobby is clearly starting to "turn out" his family to satisfy his goals and carnal urges. I mean, following the story laid out by Rainces, how does Bobby ever progress to actually having sex with his family? It's highly unclear!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote