3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
nice, what are your thoughts on my crime scene render. i can make it a meth lab the criminals took his dad??
or just leave it as motor vehicle accident.
I think the consensus on discord was a motor vehicle accident. There might be an awkward memorial service scene that introduces a few of the new characters we talked about. A homicide would significantly alter the early tone of the game.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I think the consensus on discord was a motor vehicle accident. There might be an awkward memorial service scene that introduces a few of the new characters we talked about. A homicide would significantly alter the early tone of the game.
will do. love you guys took my idea and accepted it. will work on the renders after lunch. wooded area road or city street?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
will do. love you guys took my idea and accepted it. will work on the renders after lunch. wooded area road or city street?
I think the family lives in a suburban neighborhood on a typical suburban street(1 story single family detached homes, open driveway, may or may not have a garage).

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I think the family lives in a suburban neighborhood on a typical suburban street(1 story single family detached homes, open driveway, may or may not have a garage).
if i remember the original renders the truck was parked in front of garage. i was asking he might have worked in the city and took the highway home and while drinking went off the road or ran the red light being hit by a truck or kill the other driver of the other car also.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
if i remember the original renders the truck was parked in front of garage. i was asking he might have worked in the city and took the highway home and while drinking went off the road or ran the red light being hit by a truck or kill the other driver of the other car also.
It's possible. I could see the family living the suburbs of some place like El Paso, or Phoenix or San Diego. That's the American in me lol.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
It's possible. I could see the family living the suburbs of some place like El Paso, or Phoenix or San Diego. That's the American in me lol.
let me render something for you and you give me your review. this is going to be a suburban city road accident. do you know the model used for the father???

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think there's a photo of him in the game. I dunno if we identified the character model or not. Check the discord.

Jul 30, 2020
Rob likely worked in the city but it's a moot point. The backstory for his DUI death was he got drunk, tried to rape his stepdaughter (Colette) and she fought him off. Rob was mad and hopped in his car, lost control, and slammed into a tree at high speed. Of course, he wasn't wearing his seat belt and went through the windshield.

The crime scene could be for a different event. I'm pretty sure we'll find enough crime in this game to justify the cops showing up once or twice.

CryZenXS

Dec 2, 2020
Clothes:
Characters:

Mom: Character Olympia 7 Pro Bundle
Bobby: Character Tween Ryan 7
Hair
Julia : Character Lilah for Genesis 3 Female
Lucy: Character BD Demi
-------------------
Scenes:

Bathroom:
Anna's Room: or
Bobby's Room:
Lucy's Room:
Liza's room :
Pool:
Living room:
Club:
Outside environment:
Inside office:
---------------------
Misc:

Notebook, Table, Wardrobe:
Bed: (???)​
Truck:

I'll add more stuff as I find it :)
The game was abandonned, im thinking abt continue this game by my own if he doest give us a reply or a release.
What u guys think

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
The game was abandonned, im thinking abt continue this game by my own if he doest give us a reply or a release.
What u guys think
They are remaking the game right now but there in early stage you can join in the discord and help them remaking it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote