3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 30, 2020
Friends, in my opinion, you have embarked on a slippery slope not so much a remake as the creation of a game "based on". This game was loved for the "true" story, and interesting characters of the characters. Creating a new story and new characters, I'm not sure that fans of this game will take it positively. Several people have already taken up the continuation of this game, but they also suffered, like RAinces, failure. But apparently you are not alarmed. I would very much not like that after many of your efforts, time and resources spent, the mountain would give birth to a mouse. :(
The original game up to version 0.15 was maybe, on a good day, about 1/5th of the way to completion. That assumes that mastering his family was the standard for completion. There were many things we all enjoyed about the original, but even then there were things that the most ardent of fans didn't like. For example, the amount of grind needed just to jerk off over a sleeping Liza or the number of times we had to spank Lucy to get her to study, or the fact that the other sister just disappeared, these are all things that we feel can be improved on.

This is a daunting project. It will take a lot of time. We're on the discord channel below if you'd like to check it out one day.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
If the game is going to change anyway can you more Bobby older looking? I don't understand how people can identify with an MC who looks 15 years old, unless there's a bunch of 15-year olds posting in here :LOL:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If the game is going to change anyway can you more Bobby older looking? I don't understand how people can identify with an MC who looks 15 years old, unless there's a bunch of 15-year olds posting in here :LOL:
The thing is, it wouldn't be so bad would he look 15 or older, but he looks 10 at most and not a year older than that. :sick: :LOL: It's a total shota game originally.
A 15-year old would start to grow a beard, possibly shave from time to time (I know I did), but the little buddy looks like a baby.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
That's what I love about F95. One extreme to the other. "Don't change a thing" vs. "Change the main character, for starters".

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
That's what I love about F95. One extreme to the other. "Don't change a thing" vs. "Change the main character, for starters".
Oh, I never-ever do that when a game has already been started, the first release published. I may call it what it looks like, but I'm not one of those people who demand changes in an existing game. I may suggest improvements in case the game has problems with modeling quality or obvious mistakes in human anatomy or proportions because of the inexperience of the creator.
In fact I hate those people who are demanding changes because they personally don't like something about it.

In this case however there is only a concept of creating an alternative remake of an existing game, no actual releases exist yet. So I guessed it was OK to call it what it is and suggest a possible change to make it less uncomfortable to people who are not into this specific fetish.

Anyway, if the creator of the remake is into shota fetish himself, then what the hell, just give it a go. As long as you're OK with what you do yourself.

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Oh, I never-ever do that when a game has already been started, the first release published. I may call it what it looks like, but I'm not one of those people who demand changes in an existing game. I may suggest improvements in case the game has problems with modeling quality or obvious mistakes in human anatomy or proportions because of the inexperience of the creator.
In fact I hate those people who are demanding changes because they personally don't like something about it.

In this case however there is only a concept of creating an alternative remake of an existing game, no actual releases exist yet. So I guessed it was OK to call it what it is and suggest a possible change to make it less uncomfortable to people who are not into this specific fetish.

Anyway, if the creator of the remake is into shota fetish himself, then what the hell, just give it a go. As long as you're OK with what you do yourself.
I think one of the challenges for such a change is practical(we then can't use most of the old renders) and the other is thematic/characterological(An older-looking Bobby is taller, stronger, more powerful looking, which changes the visual dynamics of most scenes--if he's more attractive, why are they all so creeped out by him, why treat him like the family brat; any veneer of "innocence" in the night scenes goes poof, etc).
We have a vision to retain most of the plot elements of the game and all of the characters.

Jul 30, 2020
The thing is, it wouldn't be so bad would he look 15 or older, but he looks 10 at most and not a year older than that. :sick: :LOL: It's a total shota game originally.
A 15-year old would start to grow a beard, possibly shave from time to time (I know I did), but the little buddy looks like a baby.
Part of the explanation for why he looks so young is that the men on his side of the family are late bloomers, they don't hit their growth spurts until later on, if at all. Robert Jr. (Rob, Bobby's dad), will look exactly like Bobby until he was 21 or 22. Robert Sr. (Robert, Bobby's grandpa) never hit his growth spurt. Instead, he looked "young" until one day, he didn't. Then he was just old and short.

Also, everyone ages differently. Some kids need to shave every day when they're 15. Others can't grow facial hair until they're in their mid 20's. Bobby's character design reminds me of a kid I went to high school with. He looked like he was 12 until he was 40, then all of a sudden life caught up to him and he looked like a wrinkled up 12 year old.

As of now, there's no talk of making him look older. Doing so from the beginning of the game would damage the existing storyline and throw out all of the existing renders. The only option of I'd even be slightly comfortable with of making him older would be if he played around with a beard or goatee in later scenes, but even those would be more of a disguise than anything else.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
i am not talking about his mod beacuse he not release the new version i am talking about the remake
stay updated in here or thru the discord link. if you have an experience with rendering or coding then please talk to someone in the discord link and help away. hope this helped.

Reactions: orota

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
i am not talking about his mod beacuse he not release the new version i am talking about the remake
I hate to keep pouring cold water on people's expectations, but we are in the very early stages still. I think we started the discord maybe a month and a half ago. Right now we're trying to plot out the whole game, letting the artists get familiar with the characters, environments, assets etc and having the coders talk back and forth. There will obviously be some differences between our version and the original(we intend to finish the story and allow Bobby to achieve his grandiose ambitions, for one), including that we're going to up the resolution on renders to 1080p from 720p.
The biggest challenge is that the pace of art is likely going to be pretty slow at first. We're going to aim to release Act 1 first, which will include the prologue. My inclination is to do the first release free before setting up a Patreon or Subscribestar page, because then people will be able to gauge the quality of what we're doing. The timing on that release depends on the pace of production, which we simply don't know yet. To give an estimate now would be folly imo.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I hate to keep pouring cold water on people's expectations, but we are in the very early stages still. I think we started the discord maybe a month and a half ago. Right now we're trying to plot out the whole game, letting the artists get familiar with the characters, environments, assets etc and having the coders talk back and forth. There will obviously be some differences between our version and the original(we intend to finish the story and allow Bobby to achieve his grandiose ambitions, for one), including that we're going to up the resolution on renders to 1080p from 720p.
The biggest challenge is that the pace of art is likely going to be pretty slow at first. We're going to aim to release Act 1 first, which will include the prologue. My inclination is to do the first release free before setting up a Patreon or Subscribestar page, because then people will be able to gauge the quality of what we're doing. The timing on that release depends on the pace of production, which we simply don't know yet. To give an estimate now would be folly imo.
nice, what are your thoughts on my crime scene render. i can make it a meth lab the criminals took his dad??
or just leave it as motor vehicle accident.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote