3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
what 3d program are you guys using? blender or daz?? great pics and renders..what model are you using also??

JayMI

Nov 3, 2018
Are there any tutorials for daz3d for making these specific models? Appreciate a little bit of guide.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Are there any tutorials for daz3d for making these specific models? Appreciate a little bit of guide.
The first one is that all models for daz3d have some cost and shown in catalogue at (official way)
Probably You can try to find the "unoficcial way" (internet is wide) to get assets for characters. Forexample - the first page in this thread (you can find some links to assets from Bad Bobby Saga). Main at those moment will be the list of right components of each character which you want to get.
The second one: when you get assets, you need to apply them to figures, hair, skins sand ather (they are some kind of tamplates for standart objects) inside the program.
Maybe some day I'll create some guidelines for better understanding.

JayMI

Nov 3, 2018
The first one is that all models for daz3d have some cost and shown in catalogue at (official way)
Probably You can try to find the "unoficcial way" (internet is wide) to get assets for characters. Forexample - the first page in this thread (you can find some links to assets from Bad Bobby Saga). Main at those moment will be the list of right components of each character which you want to get.
The second one: when you get assets, you need to apply them to figures, hair, skins sand ather (they are some kind of tamplates for standart objects) inside the program.
Would definitely look forward to your guide. Nonetheless, appreciate the insight!

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
krekerman003, as always good, but your sadomasochistic addictions scare me. :giggle:
Hmm.. Youre right, I have few fetishes, like bdsm, bestiality, preggo, FOOTFETISH(!!!!!), a little bit of guro. I will not pretend that my tastes are SFW. That's why I've got my hands on daz3d, where I can illustrate part of my sickness on complete new level.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
thankyou

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Hi there! I would like to know the name of bathroom enviroment for daz3d and bathrobe, like You used here. Any hints, please? And do You know the Lisa's white swimsuit from the game?
Looking forward for Your reply.
Lucy's bathrobe I've found. Need to find the bathroom + Lisa's white swimsuit.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote