3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Screenshot of error please
I havent any error appeared. When I trying to apply "Imogen" asset body and head to genesis 8 female to get Lisa char and it's just not work anymore, on some milisec appeared some small window (I cant recognize it, its to fast), like it tries to load it, but nothing heppen
Can somebody try to load body and head from "imogen" set to genesis 8 female and write here about result, please?

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/character-converter-from-genesis-3-female-to-genesis-8-female.34233/

there is a tutorial on youtube. just search character converter and it is the tut from riversoft. about half way in there u should find it.
basically u load g3 and apply the body and head morphs no other morphs. also load a gen8 with no morphs. go to scripts and open the character converter. select g3 then select g8 and convert scene. how i did milfy city celia to g8. and after converting u can still apply the g3 skin to the model

Reactions: krekerman003

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
ok, gents, I've got some result from reinstalling and here they are. Planing to continue renders. Renders made by 5-10% of quality (if its not - needs 5+hours to render it on 100%). Hope You'll like it. Write Your comments, even post Your scenarious for scenes. Next one will be Ann (mom).

Lucy: "Hmmmmm.."
bbs lucy unc reinst 1.png
Lucy: "HmmmM?"
sounds on background: Thump-Thump-Thump-Thump..
bbs lucy unc reinst 2.png
Lucy: "Whahah-thaa-haahl, Bhahaa?" (What the HELL, Bobby?)
Bobby: "Oh, You finaly awake" - (sounds like Skyrim, LOL!) - "Give me few moments, Im almost at the edge, Lucy!"
sounds between Lucy's legs: Thump-Thump-Thrast-Thump..
bbs lucy unc reinst 3.png
Bobby: "aaHHhAAa, Lucy, it SOOOOO GOOOOD!! AAhhhhhh"
Lucy: "stop You moron! Stthhoop! STOP!"
bbs lucy unc reinst 4.png
Bobby: "One.. more.. thrust... gonna.. cum.. inside"
Lucy: "NO! PLEASE! I gonna tell MOM!!"
bbs lucy unc reinst 5.png
Lucy: "I begging You, please, Bobby, sthooop"
Bobby: "aAahhhh.. Ahhha.. Ahhhh"
bbs lucy unc reinst 7.png
Bobby: "CUMMING! GET PREGNANT LUCY!"
Lucy: "NOooooooooo!!! Not inside!"
bbs lucy unc reinst 6.png

Last edited:

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/character-converter-from-genesis-3-female-to-genesis-8-female.34233/

there is a tutorial on youtube. just search character converter and it is the tut from riversoft. about half way in there u should find it.
basically u load g3 and apply the body and head morphs no other morphs. also load a gen8 with no morphs. go to scripts and open the character converter. select g3 then select g8 and convert scene. how i did milfy city celia to g8. and after converting u can still apply the g3 skin to the model
Oh, Thank You kind Sir! Surely going to check that out. Have a nice day!

Reactions: AgapeSattori

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
I like to mess around with genitalls collision. Samples below (sorry only part of scene), dont wanna hit any restrictions. Double penetration.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigIrishLug

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017

Thank You one more time! Its really great feature! It becomes such easy to do all of posing etc.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Just understood that made few randers with Lisa and Lucy with some amputee content. Probably don't want to post it here (maybe it's to much for spreding wide).

Reactions: BigIrishLug

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Just understood that made few randers with Lisa and Lucy with some amputee content. Probably don't want to post it here (maybe it's to much for spreding wide).
Post away, Lisa and Lucy are all good. I'm looking forward to seeing your next batch.

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
was genesis 3 replaced by victoria 7? i installed olympia 8 and when trying to display it on daz3d get error message regarding missing content? did you might have run by this error?
screen of error will be better for understanding the situation

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
screen of error will be better for understanding the situation
sorry i uninstalled and now cant get proper install and i downloaded it from daz3d website..
i have made some corrections and If statement on conversations for different outcomes on MsAnna just need 3dcg and also lucy. made a conversation of her falling for bob in love and having his baby. need daz corrected so i can try new images..please any suggestions..

peterj

Feb 22, 2020
ok, gents, I've got some result from reinstalling and here they are. Planing to continue renders. Renders made by 5-10% of quality (if its not - needs 5+hours to render it on 100%). Hope You'll like it. Write Your comments, even post Your scenarious for scenes. Next one will be Ann (mom).

Lucy: "Hmmmmm.."
View attachment 597849
Lucy: "HmmmM?"
sounds on background: Thump-Thump-Thump-Thump..
View attachment 597850
Lucy: "Whahah-thaa-haahl, Bhahaa?" (What the HELL, Bobby?)
Bobby: "Oh, You finaly awake" - (sounds like Skyrim, LOL!) - "Give me few moments, Im almost at the edge, Lucy!"
sounds between Lucy's legs: Thump-Thump-Thrast-Thump..
View attachment 597856
Bobby: "aaHHhAAa, Lucy, it SOOOOO GOOOOD!! AAhhhhhh"
Lucy: "stop You moron! Stthhoop! STOP!"
View attachment 597857
Bobby: "One.. more.. thrust... gonna.. cum.. inside"
Lucy: "NO! PLEASE! I gonna tell MOM!!"
View attachment 597858
Lucy: "I begging You, please, Bobby, sthooop"
Bobby: "aAahhhh.. Ahhha.. Ahhhh"
View attachment 597860
Bobby: "CUMMING! GET PREGNANT LUCY!"
Lucy: "NOooooooooo!!! Not inside!"
View attachment 597859

man thats not!! Can you make any with anna (mom) as well???

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote