3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
Are there any tutorials for daz3d for making these specific models? Appreciate a little bit of guide.
U can watch basic tutorials on youtube
Its easy to work on daz3d just watch basic tutorial
Models are available on daz and also there are many unofficial sites from where you can download all models,environment and poses
You have to do is select perfect environment and select pose acc. To your environment and adjust your models in different axis and provide lighting acc. To environment
All you need is a good pc to render images fast if u have low spec pc its going to take a lot of time to render out a image

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
U can watch basic tutorials on youtube
Its easy to work on daz3d just watch basic tutorial
Models are available on daz and also there are many unofficial sites from where you can download all models,environment and poses
You have to do is select perfect environment and select pose acc. To your environment and adjust your models in different axis and provide lighting acc. To environment
All you need is a good pc to render images fast if u have low spec pc its going to take a lot of time to render out a image
Do You mind to share Anna room assets?

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Guys, pls, help me.. I've already reinstall daz studio few times, and every time in reinstalled daz studio I keep getting this "error items" or "materials" "shapes" (and ather) from the first Content Library (screenshot is below). How can I completely get rid of this previous content and erease all of it for new cleen reinstal? Please, help, I'm begging You!
1585091047589.png

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
Ok, I've solve the problem (i don't know what exactly helps). But the next questiom is: For Lisa character I've used "Imogen" body and head morphs for genesis 8 female figure and it worked for me. But after reinstallation of DAZ3d it stopped. Any guesses?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigIrishLug

krekerman003

Aug 7, 2017
I've give up at this point. Spent more that 20 hours to find solutions for that errors. Who know ho to apply Liza's body morphs to genesis 8 female - please, write me back.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote