3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022

Support me guys I'll make this worthwhile
Support with 1 render? No doubt there will be some poor saps that will sub, but need some progress before we go sticking our wicks in. (no disrespect as i'd do the same if i knew how)

Reactions: Yann33

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Exclusive Animation Sneak Peek! Your Feedback Needed!

Hey guys,

Guess what? We've just dropped the first test version of our mind-blowing animation, and you're the first to get a VIP pass! But hey, we're keeping it real – it's not flawless yet.

This is where YOU come in! Your feedback is like gold dust. Your thoughts, suggestions, and ideas will help us polish this gem to perfection. Together, we're creating something epic!

️ Your Patreon support is already making waves. We're upgrading our rig for even more mind-blowing animations and rendering. Your contribution is like the secret sauce that makes it all possible.

And wait for it... the game is just around the corner! Patreon members, you'll get front-row seats to the launch – it's our way of saying thanks for being absolute rockstars.

Get ready to be part of the action! ✨

Check out my patreon page:
patreon.com/KhansamaINC

Big love,
Khansama
You really need to start a development thread of your own and stop cluttering up this thread (which is for FAN ART only). Thank you.

Reactions: ThePersonalAss

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Trying for a bit more realistic looking Liza.

Liza 001.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like her a lot.
She's G8. Based on mrqwer's shared assets/models. - Thanks a lot mate!
Heavily worked on her body and carefully tweaked her face a bit (cheeks and jaw).
Skin texture is 'FWSA Vivian HD for Penny 8'. Edited tint and added some skin detail though, in order to get closer to the original - while ideally achieving a more realistic skin tone.

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
She's G8. Based on mrqwer's shared assets/models. - Thanks a lot mate!
I doubt, that my versions are perfect. For example: I picked up height values by eye. Some genital shape settings too. I'm pretty sure, there is very big room for improvements.
And, of course, i used info from this thread for my work. I couldn’t have done anything without that.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
I doubt, that my versions are perfect. For example: I picked up height values by eye. Some genital shape settings too. I'm pretty sure, there is very big room for improvements.
And, of course, i used info from this thread for my work. I couldn’t have done anything without that.
I think you did very well. And you decided to share what you've put together for others to enjoy. Very convenient and easy to install as well. That's mighty generous in my eyes. As is and as a great basis to work with.

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
I think you did very well. And you decided to share what you've put together for others to enjoy. Very convenient and easy to install as well. That's mighty generous in my eyes. As is and as a great basis to work with.
Everyone can do that. It's not hard, just takes some time. There are instruments, i used for this work:
- for capturing morphs
- for transfering morphs from G3 to G8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When all things will be ready, you can make a character package with this:

Just place your morphs, presets, textures, etc. into the right places, fill out all fields and here we go.

Last edited:

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Wow, thank you very much! Those are great and comprehensive instructions! Damn fine resource!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote