3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I just downloaded a mod for bbs, from some russian game site, and I'm looking through all the images atm so far its not bad

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Please like and add suggestions. im trying to make BBS into a Comic book/Graphic novel
MsAnna_Turnningpoint_1.jpg
Bobbie: You have to accept that Im going to sleeping in here now with you no refusals..
MsAnna: No Bobbie, I'm your mother and not your wife.
Bobbie: I Love you and shown you that i can replace Robbert in your life. I have supported this family and you.
MsAnna: Yes you have and you have become the head of the family. But what your asking for is incest. Hic-up. MsAnna_Turnningpoint_1.jpg
Bobbie:I dont want to hear it, I know both of us have needs. I dont want any other man touching you.
(MsAnna senses are affected by bobbies training and the alcohol she was drinking. Her defense are breaking down. Her needs for the warmth of a man is screaming from her womb.)
MsAnna: I do have needs, but there will be no way of going back to a normal life.
Bobbie: Good My wife, I sleep here starting tonight, we will go shopping for new clothing. My wife should dress sexy for her husband.
MsAnna:Bobbie what about your sisters? For you to call me your wife. you need a ring on my finger.
Bobbie: Honey, first lets work on us and then everything will fall into place. Money dont worry i have made some good investment in stocks and have hit good returns.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote