3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Has anyone identified the character used for Anna/Mom's boss "Mr.Jones"?

Speaking of which, I noticed that her office is listed as "i13 Loan Agent's Office Interior", but that is only half of the office, namely her boss's desk. Anna/Mom's desk and most of the room comes from "i13 Dean's Office" .

Note: The Dean's Office assets are also used for the Store's backroom where Bobby interrogates females etc.

I edited my own setup of her office using these two assets. I used the Dean's office for the room as it is larger. I only kept one of the walls from the Agent's Office to replace the Dean's Office window wall (resizing it to fit) which seems like what the author of BBS did. I kept the Dean's office desk, just deleted the laptop from it and used the larger computer from the Agent's Office. Anyhow, i think I replicated it fairly well...

Bad Bobby Saga - Mom's Office.jpg

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
maybe one of this with "fat" morphs

Thanks. I ended up trying out with fat morphs and that seems to fit the character perfectly, I'll do a quick render and you be the judge. I found the shirt he wears in a folder called "Everyday Casuals", but I am not sure where I got it as it was already in my library.

Bad Bobby Saga - Mom Fucked 1.jpg

farfromsilent

May 24, 2020
No offence, but I have never liked scenes which show sperm all over like that, it always makes me cringe. But to each his own, it's just really gross to me. ;)

Nicely done though, I can see you're getting the hang of this.
I can see where you're coming from. I'm still trying to find the right balance with that kind of thing. I've never really had an artistic eye to be honest. Just trying something new.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Best way to learn is to just keep messing with it like that. I've rendered a pile of random scenes, just experimenting as I go, which helps a lot.

Working on creating a character of my own based on someone I know. I have respect for those that do a good job creating them, it's not easy!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote