NekraGames

Feb 26, 2023
Hi everyone. Sorry for the late response. I'm remaking the game but using RPG Maker MV this time. What I had in mind for this game didn't work out, and I'm terribly sorry and disappointed with the result. Hopefully, you will enjoy the new version, as it will feature the same characters, story, and artwork. However, I have to learn how to use RPG Maker, so it's going to take some time. Nonetheless, I have faith that it won't take too long to have the first part ready.

Reactions: Moosica

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples and summary made me come. The result is correct but could have been better.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting, though it hasn't made it's way into the game yet.
The artistic side is well made.

We follow the steps of a detective chosen to become the hero of his world by the one responsible of the mess.
The introduction is well done. The flow of events seems correct, though some aren't very intuitive.
The MC is fine, maybe too lazy. The other characters are correct, with strong personalities, particularly the boss.
The models are appealing. The locations are good looking. The animations were simply a succession of images.
The mini games are good outside the last one.

There are some spelling errors left. Some sentences could be improved.

There's no save outside the current play. It's impossible to change the screen size.

I wanted to try the game before the engine change, not a fan RPG ones.

Overall, it was amusing, with some parts unclear.

Good continuation.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Ok for the game redesign. I hope this time there will be options to put the game in window, adjust the game sound etc... for people who don't speak English fluently.
Good continuation "NekraGames".

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote