FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
also the links don't work for me anyone got the same issue?
Not sure about the new features since I don't speak moon runes either, waiting for the dev to release the translation since it's being worked on (from what I understood) the link to Kemono works for me, you gotta download all 3 parts and extract them at once, I just put the 3 .zip files in a folder, selected them all and extracted them, game and links work (tho the download speed for some reason is ass)

Warlein1994

Feb 5, 2020
Not sure about the new features since I don't speak moon runes either, waiting for the dev to release the translation since it's being worked on (from what I understood) the link to Kemono works for me, you gotta download all 3 parts and extract them at once, I just put the 3 .zip files in a folder, selected them all and extracted them, game and links work (tho the download speed for some reason is ass)
update: the links work again mustve been a serverside issue

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
Is it just me, or does trying to compile the latest FantasM on the latest public Translator++ on the legasy parser freeze progress at 39%? The latest public Translator++ legacy parser works with previous FantasM version (v631). Nvrm it doesn't work for this version either.

Fuck I wish I didn't overwrite my previous Translator++ version.

Last edited:

ORENYT

Jan 1, 2019
Guys, when I try to run game I have error in themes/001/??? With [][][][] in error description. What is wrong? :c

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018
After meddling around with the game files, I found out that the creator seems like has already planned too much character that I think they scrapped. Seems like a bit of waste considering they have many interesting dialogue and skills. Hope they got implemented in the post game.

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
After meddling around with the game files, I found out that the creator seems like has already planned too much character that I think they scrapped. Seems like a bit of waste considering they have many interesting dialogue and skills. Hope they got implemented in the post game.
Hopefully they finish the game, translate it and then add the scrapped content later on, until then, I am crying myself to sleep until the official translation comes out, mainly because reading kobitoes makes me giggle more than it should when I'm playing the game

dandybo

Jan 5, 2018
When translating Fantasm with the legacy parser of Translator++, does anyone remember how to avoid the "OriginalWeaponEffect Syntax Error". I know the error should be in the script file at least, since removing the script file entirely causes the game to work.
Should be my final fix I need to get a 99% translation.

Why is it that when I complain do I only ever find the solution immediately?

Last edited:

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018
Hopefully they finish the game, translate it and then add the scrapped content later on, until then, I am crying myself to sleep until the official translation comes out, mainly because reading kobitoes makes me giggle more than it should when I'm playing the game
Oh wait until you read the MTL that I use translated kobitoes as covid.

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
does anyone have an almost complete save of the newest version?
If you want to just have a gallery of the game go into the recollection room where all the boss recollections are, save there (Use 2 different slots, so double save, one in slot 7 and one in slot 8 for example), use rpgmaker save editor and check everything that doesn't have ON in the name, that way you can unlock all the recollections, it's VERY time consuming since you can't just select a bunch and you gotta click each one individually (around 1k last time i checked) but if nobody shares their save file that's your best option if you don't want to play the entire game

natan246

May 31, 2020
If you want to just have a gallery of the game go into the recollection room where all the boss recollections are, save there (Use 2 different slots, so double save, one in slot 7 and one in slot 8 for example), use rpgmaker save editor and check everything that doesn't have ON in the name, that way you can unlock all the recollections, it's VERY time consuming since you can't just select a bunch and you gotta click each one individually (around 1k last time i checked) but if nobody shares their save file that's your best option if you don't want to play the entire game
thanks i'll try here!

ItsukaShido1980

May 16, 2019
You can access it from underground. More specifically...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am sorry, I guess I am just the only one who didn't get it. I have been scapping every walls of those damned ruins without success but I can't find the hidden passage. Is it on the lowest floor (B2) ? on the B1 floor ? F1 or F2 floor ? Could you tell me the name of the stairs in question on the floor in question (example : Floor F1, stairs B2_B) ? My dumbass brain couldn't find it. I have tried every stairs and every wall next to every stairs, east and west stairs, walls, on this godforsaken map for hours on end, my eyes searching for any pixel of blue floor without success (and yes, map stairs and doors are blue, I know). I feel like I am going crazy x'D. East stairs B2 underground, west wall touching the blue floor surrounding the stairs leading down should have been easy, but I just can't find anything. At this point, it's rage,hatred at this level and stubborness alone that keeps me searching ;/

EDIT: for those who could help me, I am trying to reach this girl here in the Susano underground

Last edited:

apep0

Apr 13, 2020
I am sorry, I guess I am just the only one who didn't get it. I have been scapping every walls of those damned ruins without success but I can't find the hidden passage. Is it on the lowest floor (B2) ? on the B1 floor ? F1 or F2 floor ? Could you tell me the name of the stairs in question on the floor in question (example : Floor F1, stairs B2_B) ? My dumbass brain couldn't find it. I have tried every stairs and every wall next to every stairs, east and west stairs, walls, on this godforsaken map for hours on end, my eyes searching for any pixel of blue floor without success (and yes, map stairs and doors are blue, I know). I feel like I am going crazy x'D. East stairs B2 underground, west wall touching the blue floor surrounding the stairs leading down should have been easy, but I just can't find anything. At this point, it's rage,hatred at this level and stubborness alone that keeps me searching ;/

EDIT: for those who could help me, I am trying to reach this girl here in the Susano underground
Those screenshots are not from the underground area. The underground area is in a building one map east of the Sunano Valley warp point. The first screenshot shows the entrance to the underground area; the second is where the false wall is.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes