FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
I used the new version update -702, the one toon667 dropped on this part of the page, no translations used, nothing just the game alone.
Could be a corrupted download, try downloading it again and extracting in a different folder, if it does the same thing then it's an issue with the version linked

Dnephr

Oct 5, 2023
Guys, please help.
Now I have saved on the 3rd slab in the castle, where there is an alarm.
After this save, I don’t understand what I need to do.
When I tried to go further, there was a button to turn off the alarm, and lasers (which activate it)
I don't understand how to press these buttons
Who knows please tell me

ThomasTheerper

Nov 26, 2021
If you want to just have a gallery of the game go into the recollection room where all the boss recollections are, save there (Use 2 different slots, so double save, one in slot 7 and one in slot 8 for example), use rpgmaker save editor and check everything that doesn't have ON in the name, that way you can unlock all the recollections, it's VERY time consuming since you can't just select a bunch and you gotta click each one individually (around 1k last time i checked) but if nobody shares their save file that's your best option if you don't want to play the entire game
What exactly do you mean "ON", all I see on the editor are numers, None that say ON.

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
What exactly do you mean "ON", all I see on the editor are numers, None that say ON.
Sorry for describing it badly, firstly you need to click advanced, tick "edit switches and variables", then go to switches and thick everything that doesn't have "on" or "off" in the name, like this image down here for example, this is for another game because I couldn't do it due to an error in my game and I don't have time to fix it rn, but once you have a save in the recollection room (where you can see all the bosses ending scenes) you just tick everything that doesn't have on/off in the name and it should unlock all of them, sadly I don't know a more effective method but thats what I did to get all scenes 1718881148188.png

ThomasTheerper

Nov 26, 2021
Sorry for describing it badly, firstly you need to click advanced, tick "edit switches and variables", then go to switches and thick everything that doesn't have "on" or "off" in the name, like this image down here for example, this is for another game because I couldn't do it due to an error in my game and I don't have time to fix it rn, but once you have a save in the recollection room (where you can see all the bosses ending scenes) you just tick everything that doesn't have on/off in the name and it should unlock all of them, sadly I don't know a more effective method but thats what I did to get all scenes View attachment 3753194
Wait there's s download for the editor?

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Man like nobody knows anything about this game in any sort of detail eh? Just like no real walkthroughs, no real advice or anything on how to progress, just new versions and translation info only. Just depressing how hard it is to make any progress in this game cause it has Simon's Quest Syndrome constantly on what the fuck you're even supposed to do next every hour or so. Until I can figure out how to get to the gym room in the school I'm just fucking stuck again indefinitely I guess. I'd be using MTool to just teleport myself to the next area, but the game likes to hang and crash when I try to run it so that doesn't seem like an option. This game is so bloody frustrating this way. I don't think I've ever gotten stuck in one of these so often every time I get to a new area basically.

Just play the game, simple as that
It's really not though. The game has the most cryptic puzzles and area progression mechanics of any sort of RPGMaker designed erotic game I've ever seen. Like no real competition honestly. It's not even the combat at this point, I used a save editor to give myself good stats so that combat isn't as brutal it's the inability to get anywhere in the game without getting stuck having no idea what the fuck I'm supposed to do to get to the next area for months and even years at a time. This is like the 6th time it's happened for me now. Nobody that's cleared things ever really seems to want to give any advice or right a walkthrough of what the fuck they did to get through each area either so......

Like sorry but it's so frustrating man. Apparently you're supposed to get in one of the shoes and survive and it takes you to the next area you're supposed to go which is some sort of gym room according to way back earlier in the thread but nobody can just specific the time of day and the specific shoe box and there's like half a dozen of them and times to select and then you just die. Like what is this game sometimes? I can't believe there's still no walkthrough of any kind for this game that desperately needs it more than most of it's kind

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes