FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kiinng2013

Feb 26, 2018
Did you perhaps cancel the input and such for teleporting ie said no as it doesn't move you off the platform when you say no besides that I got no clue
Yes it's keep teleporting at the same place and i can choose where to teleport

Edit: I'm playing from phone on joiplay

Last edited:

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
An article was put out about the future development of the game. I've ran it through google translate

"About future implementation July 11th, 2024 08:13・All users ※The eye-catching image and the main text are not particularly related Thank you very much for your long-term support and encouragement.

This is Abelion. Thanks to you, we have finally reached the ending and the outer framework of the game has been completed. Honestly, the updates since the beginning of this year have been centered on the ending story, and the "practicality" as a fetish game has been secondary, but from now on, we will focus on the original practicality in our production. Of course, we will also create exploration, variation, and depth as a game. We will inform you of our policy on what we will do from now on and in what order we will make them.

■Unimplemented dungeons Fairy Forest, Mamonokan West, Koedame, Tafarina Cave West, Frac Fortress Milkmaru, etc. are dungeons with an expected balance after clearing, so we will implement them from now on. We will also implement Dai Suido and Aoba no Rakuen, which we only mentioned in previous posts. I plan to make them in the order of the expected strategy. (It may change depending on my motivation.)

■Unimplemented boss, Honki boss I will implement enhanced versions of bosses that you have already fought, such as Nerete, the toilet health committee chairman, the three roles, inside the shoe, the chairman, the fart laboratory, and Gachis Alpha.

Others include the Forest Lady's parts (Honki), Honki Ascension, Honki Mother, Honki Daredevil, etc. These will also be implemented in order of strength. As an exception, we plan to add a boss to the open space southwest of Lake Mitra West. (This boss will be grade 12-13 in strength.)

■Improvements and changes to some enemies We will improve Dark Madame (breasts). We also plan to make some changes in line with the stage theme, such as making the weak enemies at Fort Frac capture breasts.

■Improvements to battle programs The bosses we made a long time ago were poorly programmed, and we were unable to adjust the details. We will reconstruct them to some extent using current programming technology, so that we can adjust the balance.

■Addition of events We plan to add some events that are not related to battles. We will especially add more events (with illustrations) to the school. (The conditions for releasing the pursuit mode for the school are unclear, so I'll work on that a bit.) ■Implementation of past losing events Losing events for some bosses, such as Nayla and Ondine, have not yet been implemented, so I'm going to make them. I won't specify when I'll make them, but I'll make them when I have time.

■Harity I'll add costume graphics for Harity. I'll set the skills that Harity learns when she levels up. ■Guardian I'll implement the guardian's AI behavior. You'll be able to give orders to the guardian to use skills. I'll implement a system that allows the guardian to learn skills to a certain degree of freedom.

■"Zako Story", an extension of the Soma Toro Zako Reminiscence There is already a Soma Toro Zako Reminiscence where you can freely choose enemies and choose skills to use for enemies you've befriended through the guardian summoning, but I'll take this a step further and implement a function that remembers the enemy formation you selected. I'll also implement a "Zako Story" function that remembers the enemy's action order and action skills. This will allow for more "practical" battle recollections. If technically possible, we will export the story files we created so that they can be shared among users. If you have a story file, you will be able to play the story without raising your friendship level, so even light users will be able to enjoy the brutal techniques of evil enemies. On the other hand, you need to raise your friendship level to create a story, so it will motivate you to battle and explore.

■Adjusting the difficulty traveler We have received a lot of feedback that the current difficulty traveler is quite difficult. If we make it too easy, it may not be fun as a game and it may become meaningless, so we will make it easier as we play. ■Difficulty level higher than

STERN
We will add it to make it more unreasonable rather than difficult. We will implement it with the idea of changing the difficulty level at Soma Lantern and having fun, rather than a difficulty level to clear. By making it so that the clear flag can be set, we will also satisfy the demand for people who want to enjoy it as a masochistic game. ■English version I think it will be machine translated. Please let me know if there are any other good ways. I'm completely ignorant about this sort of thing.

■G.T.S. G.T.S. is a mini-game within the game, but it is planned to be released as a mini-game separate from FantasM. It is planned to be released as a free-to-play mini-game. As for earning maso, it will be replaced by the Fairy Forest Arena. That's all. I will continue to work hard on it. This year's production was centered around the story, which took a very long time, but from now on I will be working faster. I hope you will be patient with me. "

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
Well this is great, there's a fuckton more content to go so that means more fun stuff, the sad thing is that the game will be machine translated like it's been so far ;-; life is cruel

Zappler

Jun 30, 2019
"English version
I think it will be a machine translation.
Please let me know if there is any other better way. I'm completely ignorant about this area."
Fuck me, MTL...

ORENYT

Jan 1, 2019
1721360865694.png I've beat this girl, but she said that she is going somewhere in the safe place, can't understand where it is. I am using this guy who gives info, he said to go to east of plains (2nd location), but_t there is nothing.. What to do?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
View attachment 3845533 I've beat this girl, but she said that she is going somewhere in the safe place, can't understand where it is. I am using this guy who gives info, he said to go to east of plains (2nd location), but_t there is nothing.. What to do?
It has been awhile but I believe you need to find and beat that girl 3 times. She moves around each time but I don't remember the exact spots. Unfortunately the plains are one of the larger and more complicated areas in this game but the correct path is somewhat linear - basically its a straight puzzle with a bunch of split offs for side zones and bonus items.

ORENYT

Jan 1, 2019
1721545226193.png How to kill her? Fighting like 1 hour with no changes. Any way to beat her? Or i should skip for now?

Last edited:

matredoag

May 10, 2019
"English version
I think it will be a machine translation.
Please let me know if there is any other better way. I'm completely ignorant about this area."
Fuck me, MTL...
I haven't bruh'd that hard in a hot minute.

... Say, do you think the dev is gonna figure out that the game doesn't fucking work unless you MTL only some of the data files...?

wolfklay

May 7, 2018
I haven't bruh'd that hard in a hot minute.

... Say, do you think the dev is gonna figure out that the game doesn't fucking work unless you MTL only some of the data files...?
I hope so, I figured it out by myself and I am a dumbass, I hope he does a machine translation and then asks someone to check it otherwise I will forever be haunted by the name Kobito

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes