3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Visuals could be better, lighting could be better, characters could look more real. AI games all seem to look the same.

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
Hey everyone! I’ve been super busy finishing up version 0.6. I’m really excited to finally share it. Of course, there are a few bugs again (click on the oil at the beginning in the scene with Sigrid and not on IN). But other than that, there should be plenty of new content.

I’d like to answer some of your questions or comments. Sorry if I’ve forgotten anything again.

odino You pointed out two mistakes to me at once. I have corrected the gold/copper issue, and the problem with Thalia, where it only worked if she was wearing lingerie, should also be fixed. Thank you for that!

Queen_Of_Darkness Forgotted toccata I'm not a fan of paywalls either. For me, it's especially important not to lock parts of the story behind a paywall. Aside from two old furry scenes—which I plan to make freely accessible in the future—pretty much all content is freely available. I want to offer a benefit to those who support me financially, and cheats seemed like a good idea for that. However, I'm also experimenting with other options. If I find something better, I'll replace the cheats and either get rid of them or make them freely accessible.

But honestly, it's much more likely that someone will just leak the cheats. I mean, this is a pirate forum after all, and the main purpose of a pirate site is to share game content for free. I hope you haven't done this out of respect for me alone.

You’re free to share anything you want; I won't hold it against you as long as it's on F95. I've played many games here myself and have benefited from leaked cheats from other games.

pussyhunter33 Good idea! I actually wanted to do that when I adjusted the whole combat system in this update... Then I forgot about it. But I’ll get to it; the combat system isn’t really finalized yet anyway.

toccata Hey, I'm not sure which of the issues you were facing you’ve already managed to solve. You might find a way out of the Amazon problem in the middle of the bottom edge, or by clicking on the vase. It could also be related to the skip cheat option, as I found a few bugs there as well.

LewdKitty87 Thanks, man! I played your game and I like the setting. Looking forward to the upcoming updates.

Reactions: Deject

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Hey, I'm not sure which of the issues you were facing you’ve already managed to solve. You might find a way out of the Amazon problem in the middle of the bottom edge, or by clicking on the vase. It could also be related to the skip cheat option, as I found a few bugs there as well.
The only way I found to solve this minigame problem is to set skipminigame = True.
see also here ...

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
When it says Furry are we talking about the animals on 4 legs or we talking the cute girls with animal ears and tails? None of the screen shots show any I like the later hate the former so don't want to start playing and than see furry.

JohnDoe1911

Jul 24, 2021
Hey Bernie, tx for this very nice update with great new hot characters :love:
I'm really looking forward to get closer to my middle room guest at home and why not with her daughter visiting us in the process :D:love:

• Love
Reactions: BerndSnail

SgtTete

Jun 13, 2019
How do you fight in the actual Update 0,6.
I always got defeated. Before the Update there was a chance to see the movement of the enemy, but now...can't do nothing, there are no difference

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
JValkonian SgtTete
The fight is now quite dependent on equipment. For the bear, you first need to craft good armor and a good sword in the House of Graces family. It's better to strike when the opponent is at a distance and defend when they come closer. You’ll still need a few potions for the bear... It’s best to drink them when it’s at a distance. Good luck!

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
The only way I found to solve this minigame problem is to set skipminigame = True.
see also here ...
I looked for the error and made some adjustments in 0.6. However, I'm not entirely sure if I caught it... If anyone has the same problem as toccata, let me know...

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
When it says Furry are we talking about the animals on 4 legs or we talking the cute girls with animal ears and tails? None of the screen shots show any I like the later hate the former so don't want to start playing and than see furry.
Don't worry, they are very humanoid. So, cute girls with cat ears. I won't do real animals.

goofysk

Apr 6, 2022
I love the game but the new combat system is horrible. Before this update, I was easily winning against the knight, but now I'm dead in seconds. And yes, I have new armor and a sword. It would be better to explain the new system somehow. Or at least slow it down a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmit
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes