molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Do I understand correctly that when you click on the map button, the time is skipped instead of opening the map?
Turns out the map button is inactive and the fireplace is almost overlapping the map button. Also the quest have all reset so I lost my special attack.. don't mind just redoing the quests now. My save was outside so I was able to visit the forest, so ending up saving Mia again and than trapped in Inn.

AbelardHeit

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Turns out the map button is inactive and the fireplace is almost overlapping the map button. Also the quest have all reset so I lost my special attack.. don't mind just redoing the quests now. My save was outside so I was able to visit the forest, so ending up saving Mia again and than trapped in Inn.
Oh, this issue started after you loaded an old save? I am sorry, unfortunately, this can happen because I make so many changes. I hope starting a new game won't be a big problem for you? I'm trying to make it easier and more comfortable.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
it is still intermittent without loading a save.. I would have to move the pointer back and forth to get map to highlight

AbelardHeit

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
it is still intermittent without loading a save.. I would have to move the pointer back and forth to get map to highlight
I have never encountered this bug. If it's not difficult for you, can you contact me on discord so that I can investigate the bug in more detail? AbelardHeit#0878

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Bro I dont want to sound rude but can't you make updates with more content? It takes 5 seconds to play each update.

lordmethos

Jul 18, 2020
dunno if theres an updated walkthrough but im being held up in the quests cause i have supplies but the rooms say work in progress but i cant build in them

Reactions: Outbreak Inn

AbelardHeit

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
dunno if theres an updated walkthrough but im being held up in the quests cause i have supplies but the rooms say work in progress but i cant build in them
Unfortunately, only 2 rooms are available for construction at the moment.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
You can only build two rooms and get straw beds for those. This is as much as you need for the quests for now!

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Bro I dont want to sound rude but can't you make updates with more content? It takes 5 seconds to play each update.
I don't know about 5 seconds but it usually takes some more just to read all the dialogue!
Thanks for the feedback btw
We've been working a lot on our game, but the situation isn't exactly perfect to add a lot of art into the game. Our artist doesn't have as much time as we'd like to add all the stuff we want and animate it.
Also, this time we've focused on balancing and adding RPG elements. The change log got pretty big this time ;)

lordmethos

Jul 18, 2020
You can only build two rooms and get straw beds for those. This is as much as you need for the quests for now!
That's not the issue the issue is I can't the building processes at ally inventory says I have supplies but when I click on room one or two nothing happens

AbelardHeit

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
That's not the issue the issue is I can't the building processes at ally inventory says I have supplies but when I click on room one or two nothing happens
Can you please send me your save file on discord? I'll be very grateful.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes