Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
One thing I did notice was I had upgraded the inn as much as it would let me with two rooms and straw beds and the income never increased. It was always the 150 profit -1 supply -100 cost. Apparently the fairy was living in a room but other than a one time scene you can't visit her.
The management part is only needed for the scenes for now, the system will be improved later

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Would be nice, yet hard to implement
At the final scene show her naked on the ground unconscious. Next a choice rape or kill. Only the rape option needs more art. Show him raping her then filling her. Last scene is her naked grudgingly thanking him for not killing her. I count maybe 6-10 static art pics. No need for animation. And it would spice up the money grind.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
At the final scene show her naked on the ground unconscious. Next a choice rape or kill. Only the rape option needs more art. Show him raping her then filling her. Last scene is her naked grudgingly thanking him for not killing her. I count maybe 6-10 static art pics. No need for animation. And it would spice up the money grind.
Ain't it too dark for our little fantasy game? :eek:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So basically nothing new.. the game is not progressing.. it's getting boring.. I have 103 potions I can't do anything with.. almost $2K Gold.. so much defense nothing even hurts me pretty much anymore.

Reactions: Gamesman01

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Try to stay safe and I hope the Russians all go back home because Putin has been removed/replaced/retired or catches the Russian "Cold" all the old tyrants died off.

gidorah

May 31, 2017
first thought - is this a Wandering Inn parody? Obviously not - characters and names are completely different but i had to do a double take

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Outbreak Inn

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Not very much management for now, much balancing to do, but we're working on it.
Same goes for fighting. At least it's fun to work on
I just tried playing this for the first time. The fighting/exploring is very hit or miss. At lvl 4 I can still lose around 50% of all level one fights,and yes I have tried every strategy. Some opponents I still have never defeated,and others I can only win against with potions. I also have lvl 2 combat training. It got annoying to the point I stopped playing. Maybe work a bit on that?

• Thinking Face

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I just tried playing this for the first time. The fighting/exploring is very hit or miss. At lvl 4 I can still lose around 50% of all level one fights,and yes I have tried every strategy. Some opponents I still have never defeated,and others I can only win against with potions. I also have lvl 2 combat training. It got annoying to the point I stopped playing. Maybe work a bit on that?
Did you try upgrading your things in the shop? I didn't encounter any of that even before, when the fighting was way harder.
We're working on improving it anyways so thanks for your review

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
The beginning can be very tedious to earn some gold to buy the first few upgrades.
Once you got the dagger and rags it's a lot more pleasant, but by the time i got those i nearly was out of content so there was no reason to continue trying to earn anything else.

Which doesn't have to be a bad thing, considering that means other upgrades are already implanted for future content and those who want to grind it can earn new content faster.
But for now it just isn't worth doing.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
The beginning can be very tedious to earn some gold to buy the first few upgrades.
Once you got the dagger and rags it's a lot more pleasant, but by the time i got those i nearly was out of content so there was no reason to continue trying to earn anything else.

Which doesn't have to be a bad thing, considering that means other upgrades are already implanted for future content and those who want to grind it can earn new content faster.
But for now it just isn't worth doing.
This is a useful review, thank you, we'll do something with that as soon as we can!

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
So I get that this isn't a priority but any update about if the ability to change skin tone is still on the table?
Thanks for the reminder! We've discussed it just now and our art lead decided she can do a dark-skinned character model.
I can't give any terms yet, since we still need to draw three more characters and one scene.

Reactions: bigboy6220
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes