kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This is straight misleading. Was never going to implement NTR into the game as a main aspect.
I'm sorry if something you've read could be misinterpreted as "totally 100% NTR in future".
Moreover, NTR was never an initial idea, it was a suggestion in comments.
I don't think you should spread this kind of rumors in our threads. Thank you for understanding.
I do remember you throwing the idea of making different builds with NTR and others without it. Looked too much damage controlish since instead of outright saying no you engaged in conversation of how you woukd handle it.
I will stop here as its another game and that one is on hold.

kratoscar2008
as the developer himself said it was a suggestion from a single person, as the game does not have ntr the developer knows that most fans are people who do not like this fetish so implementing this fetish would not be smart as it would break the trust of most fans.

my tip for developers is Make the game as planned from the beginning, don't go shooting everywhere adding fetishes to the game, have your first success, then you guys think about whether or not it's worth making another game with this fetish.
I mean I was there when the game debuted and stopped checking after a while because of it (The same reason why also stopped checking the Jikage Rising thread as well).
Guess im gonna stay hopeful for the dev until something happens.

Mar 27, 2018
I do remember you throwing the idea of making different builds with NTR and others without it. Looked too much damage controlish since instead of outright saying no you engaged in conversation of how you woukd handle it.
I will stop here as its another game and that one is on hold.

I mean I was there when the game debuted and stopped checking after a while because of it (The same reason why also stopped checking the Jikage Rising thread as well).
Guess im gonna stay hopeful for the dev until something happens.
but the developer also did not confirm that ntr would be implemented in the game, and if his/her last post said that ntr does not fit the concept, it is because the idea of adding ntr in the game was not considered, because if it were considered he/she would have confirmed in your last post.
@kratoacar2008 so as not to disturb the chat since game, I'll post as edited, well I investigate about the jikage-rising game because I was interested in playing it before, and on a suggestion in discord I found this from June 4th 2021 someone suggested cuckold and the developer said: Hard pass , that wasn't even cuckholding tbh, it was just pimping, but anyway, the playerbase got super weird over the whole incident, way to annoying to deal with so there probably won't be anything else like that anymore. kratoscar2008 you can research it yourself if you think I'm lying.
when the developer mentioned "pimp", he was talking about the only two scenes he added to the game, but I think you already know that since you played.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
but the developer also did not confirm that ntr would be implemented in the game, and if his/her last post said that ntr does not fit the concept, it is because the idea of adding ntr in the game was not considered, because if it were considered he/she would have confirmed in your last post.
As I said they didnt outright deny it and instead were explaining how it was gonna be implemented.
Im willing to give it the benefit of the doubt but thats how it went.

Reactions: Mr Anonymous Or Not
Mar 27, 2018
↑ sorry for talking about another game and messing up thread fantasy inn developers, as compensation I have a question, as your game has character creation, are you going to add in-game clothing for the MC?
in case you buy clothes or find them in chests etc.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
As I said they didnt outright deny it and instead were explaining how it was gonna be implemented.
Im willing to give it the benefit of the doubt but thats how it went.
good that you gave them the benefit of the doubt, i understand that other devs may have broken your trust, but not all devs are the same, and nowadays games like fantasy inn waifu outbreak are missing, in this case pure games without ntr no prostitution.

• Hey there
Reactions: kratoscar2008

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
↑ sorry for talking about another game and messing up thread fantasy inn developers, as compensation I have a question, as your game has character creation, are you going to add in-game clothing for the MC?
in case you buy clothes or find them in chests etc.
It takes a lot of time to draw and I'm not sure if it makes sense to draw clothes for MC when you can spend this time drawing clothes for waifus or drawing new waifus/scenes.

What we really want to do now is animated scenes, but we don't really have a person who can do that and we don't have finances to outsource it

Reactions: Mr Anonymous Or Not
Mar 27, 2018
It takes a lot of time to draw and I'm not sure if it makes sense to draw clothes for MC when you can spend this time drawing clothes for waifus or drawing new waifus/scenes.

What we really want to do now is animated scenes, but we don't really have a person who can do that and we don't have finances to outsource it
you have a point, animated scenes would be really cool.

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
This is straight misleading. Was never going to implement NTR into the game as a main aspect.
I'm sorry if something you've read could be misinterpreted as "totally 100% NTR in future".
Moreover, NTR was never an initial idea, it was a suggestion in comments.
I don't think you should spread this kind of rumors in our threads. Thank you for understanding.
I started using f95 a few days ago I use it to see if I can find games that interest me.
your game looks good I really liked the art I will look for more updates in the future.

in regards to your comment my warning

ntr has to be an initial idea i know you didn't confirm anything i looked in your patreon and i didn't find any statement confirming that it would be implemented.
it's just that adding it in the middle of development will never work this will only make you lose credibility with your patreons.
this will be my only comment about ntr maybe this has already caused you a lot of headaches.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hello again, this post is here to clarify some things about NTR.
No NTR is planned for the game.
No NTR-related topic implementation is discussed among our team.
Please, keep off discussing NTR in this thread! New posts regarding NTR will be reported as off-topic.
And stop listening to random people on the internet. If the dev said "no NTR planned" then it is not planned indeed.
Thank you for your understanding!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Coder got a new job a while back and is currently putting in a lot of work there to keep it, while the only missing part of the update is the coding. Though considering the huge delay, I'd wager there is another issue altogether.
I see guess they will put an onhold label on this soon.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Coder got a new job a while back and is currently putting in a lot of work there to keep it, while the only missing part of the update is the coding. Though considering the huge delay, I'd wager there is another issue altogether.
Sorry, no, just some time to accommodate to a new job
Were hoping to gain our usual speed soon, as the artist has a new tablet to draw on

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes