Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Fantasy Girls plus a management sim? If its in the league of Monster Girl Club Bifrost, I will enjoy this alot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Outbreak Inn

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It may be, but that is something I'm interested in myself. If my calculations are right, it shouldn't take too much time to try at least
I hope in the next update we can freely selling blood vials to the vampire girl in exchange for money, I'm grinding for money to buy armor and weapon in the forest and got like 60 vials but after complete her event she just refuse to take more

lordukk

May 21, 2017
looks very interesting! Art is great too :love:
I hope to see plenty of focus on management, crafting and upgrading aspects of the game too:giggle:

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, you can choose quests to complete. There isn't much femdom for now, it will mainly be in Raven's quests, probably some in Chandra's.
Mia's completely safe for you, the waitress is coming up in the next patch (hopefully)
I guess I'll try it, but if out of 4 (3 for now) LIs I have to ignore 2 from the beginning... I don't know if that way I can be interested in the game.

In any case, thanks for the game.
I'm going to explain a little more, because of the thoughtful head that you have included in my previous answer, that I don't know exactly what meaning you give to it.

Personally, I will ignore (whenever I can) any LI with domination (be it male or female, light or hard, focused on it or some loose scenes) if domination isn't avoidable. I don't like domination (not dominating, and even less being submissive).

So if Chandra is going to have any (even very few) domination scenes, I'd rather not do any of her quests.

Same with Raven. Although they aren't all, I prefer not to do any of Raven's quests.

So, in this update, the only quests I would do are Mia's... (1/3 of the total if the content is similar between LIs, not counting that there are independent quests from LIs, which is something I don't know).

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I'm going to explain a little more, because of the thoughtful head that you have included in my previous answer, that I don't know exactly what meaning you give to it.

Personally, I will ignore (whenever I can) any LI with domination (be it male or female, light or hard, focused on it or some loose scenes) if domination isn't avoidable. I don't like domination (not dominating, and even less being submissive).

So if Chandra is going to have any (even very few) domination scenes, I'd rather not do any of her quests.

Same with Raven. Although they aren't all, I prefer not to do any of Raven's quests.

So, in this update, the only quests I would do are Mia's... (1/3 of the total if the content is similar between LIs, not counting that there are independent quests from LIs, which is something I don't know).
I'd say you should skip Raven's quests, but I'm not that sure about Chandra, as she's more like tsundere loving type. I'm not saying she can't be rough sometimes, though. But that's not really because she wants to dominate, that's just how she is. A little insecure and she's compensating it.

Reactions: BlasKyau and RiwTa

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Its looks promissing but I have a question about game, sex scenes are animated? Or pictured?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Tbh I'm not sure about the tag, but there's a (certainly 18+) character that due to her race's features looks and behaves immaturely.
The common idea is that she's a loli, but I think it's up to staff to fix it if it ain't right.
You're the game dev, and have already been given your dev tag, so I assume you've also been given thread control so you can edit op & tags yourself; if not submit a ticket.

If you're talking about the fairy, then no, that's not loli. A tiny person with adult proportions does not a loli make.
The tag is about physical appearance, not personality.

Anyway that's the answer to my question. I'll be going now.

Reactions: drud

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'd say you should skip Raven's quests, but I'm not that sure about Chandra, as she's more like tsundere loving type. I'm not saying she can't be rough sometimes, though. But that's not really because she wants to dominate, that's just how she is. A little insecure and she's compensating it.
I recently found out that tsundere is a kind of personality that I don't generally like. Or at least I don't have the patience to come to like me the LIs with that personality. However, it all depends on how the personality is developed in practice.

But I guess I'll see when I play the game.

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
I see a lot of requests for a female MC, and a lot of replies saying you'd give it a try, but I see 0 requests for a possible Futa MC?

I'd assume if you where to make a Female MC available, that a Futa MC would be somewhat easy to add in along with that? If not easier to add than a female MC?

(I'm terribly sorry for the grammar/structure of this post, I simply just don't have the brain power to fix it up right now)

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I see a lot of requests for a female MC, and a lot of replies saying you'd give it a try, but I see 0 requests for a possible Futa MC?

I'd assume if you where to make a Female MC available, that a Futa MC would be somewhat easy to add in along with that? If not easier to add than a female MC?

(I'm terribly sorry for the grammar/structure of this post, I simply just don't have the brain power to fix it up right now)
Sure, if we add female MC - futa comes along. Not sure when it happens though, we'll need to create another character customization from scratch and this first one was really pain in the ass to draw
We may start with fixed female character with no customization for now. Might even take a character from our previous game.

• Love
Reactions: BL4Z3ST0RM

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I wish this would be a constant comment for all devs.
Do your thing and do it good! Don't ask or listen to others unless you really need it. Do your own thing and let people like it or not!
People can trash shit, as bullies, or love stuff.. Do your own thing and I'm sure people will follow.
I'm so tired of people here wandering in on tags that aren't their thing and requesting them to change.. Just do your thing!

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes