Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I love inn games! I hope you can use your sexy party members as an attraction for the inn. I also think the waitress’s areolas should be showing above the top if her nipples are that high. Either that or the nipple point should be placed lower. Anyway I’ll look forward to seeing where this goes!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Outbreak Inn

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good to me, but I don't like domination (female in this case, but not male either), can it be avoided?

• Thinking Face

Zarcinie

Aug 3, 2018
i hope you will let us play as female if we cant right now i will give it a pass but i wish you luck

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
The game sounds good to me, but I don't like domination (female in this case, but not male either), can it be avoided?
Yes, you can choose quests to complete. There isn't much femdom for now, it will mainly be in Raven's quests, probably some in Chandra's.
Mia's completely safe for you, the waitress is coming up in the next patch (hopefully)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, you can choose quests to complete. There isn't much femdom for now, it will mainly be in Raven's quests, probably some in Chandra's.
Mia's completely safe for you, the waitress is coming up in the next patch (hopefully)
I guess I'll try it, but if out of 4 (3 for now) LIs I have to ignore 2 from the beginning... I don't know if that way I can be interested in the game.

In any case, thanks for the game.

• Thinking Face
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes