fleck

Aug 27, 2018
I seem to have softlocked June and Mia by buying both rooms and beds at once. Mia waits for me to buy her a bed, which I already did; and June waits for me to improve the inn even more (probably meaning a bed in the second room?), which I can't do...

Reactions: Outbreak Inn

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I seem to have softlocked June and Mia by buying both rooms and beds at once. Mia waits for me to buy her a bed, which I already did; and June waits for me to improve the inn even more (probably meaning a bed in the second room?), which I can't do...
Thanks for the report, we'll look into it now

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
The bug appeared to be more serious so we'll reupload the build in a few moments
Thanks for the report again

Reactions: fleck

AnubialSoldier

Jan 21, 2020
Is there any chance you plan on adding the ability to change skin tone in the character creation? I always get excited when a game lets me make an MC with my skin tone, so I was a bit sad I couldn't. Game looks great though still going to give it a shot.

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Is there any chance you plan on adding the ability to change skin tone in the character creation? I always get excited when a game lets me make an MC with my skin tone, so I was a bit sad I couldn't. Game looks great though still going to give it a shot.
I think this should be easy enough. I'll ask the artist and if it is, we'll add something within few updates

Mar 27, 2018
some of the Inn games I've seen always involve MC corrupting girls to turn them into whores and make money yes I know not all inn games are like that, I'm not a big fan of the idea of turning girls into whores.
but the point here is I really liked the idea of this game, the girls are customers looking for a place to stay/MC providing them a room and falling into a romance with them, excellent art.
this game has barely started and has 2 updates, and in my opinion it leaves many of the games I mentioned above on the ground.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
some of the Inn games I've seen always involve MC corrupting girls to turn them into whores and make money yes I know not all inn games are like that, I'm not a big fan of the idea of turning girls into whores.
but the point here is I really liked the idea of this game, the girls are customers looking for a place to stay/MC providing them a room and falling into a romance with them, excellent art.
this game has barely started and has 2 updates, and in my opinion it leaves many of the games I mentioned above on the ground.
The dev other game waifu outbreak wws gonna have NTR until it was put on hold.
So brace yourself when the dev does the same here.

Mar 27, 2018
I played the final version of waifu outbreak and it doesn't have ntr, and the developer said that ntr is not in the plans, and that ntr doesn't fit the game concept.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I played the final version of waifu outbreak and it doesn't have ntr, and the developer said that ntr is not in the plans, and that ntr doesn't match the game concept.
As I said before it was put on hold.
Someone very early asked for NTR and the dev said it was gonna be implemented. Shame he altered the original post so it sounds like im talking out of my ass.
Its like Taffy Tales were its gonna have NTR but has been put on hold until recently I think.
I agree it doesnt fit which is why I hate NTR, because it can be put in games that don't need it (Jikage Rising also had a few years of dev time without NTR and then it was added not long ago).

Mar 27, 2018
Uum
As I said before it was put on hold.
Someone very early asked for NTR and the dev said it was gonna be implemented. Shame he altered the original post so it sounds like im talking out of my ass.
Its like Taffy Tales were its gonna have NTR but has been put on hold until recently I think.
I agree it doesnt fit which is why I hate NTR, because it can be put in games that don't need it (Jikage Rising also had a few years of dev time without NTR and then it was added not long ago).
well i didn't see any post from the waifu outbreak developer confirming that the game would have ntr, well i saw him/her saying that ntr doesn't fit the concept, but I understand your point with these other developers that don't fulfill their promise.
Edit: the last post I saw the waifu outbreak developer mentioning Ntr was that it doesn't fit the concept.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Outbreak Inn

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
This is straight misleading. Was never going to implement NTR into the game as a main aspect.
I'm sorry if something you've read could be misinterpreted as "totally 100% NTR in future".
Moreover, NTR was never an initial idea, it was a suggestion in comments.
I don't think you should spread this kind of rumors in our threads. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
This is straight misleading. Was never going to implement NTR into the game as a main aspect.
I'm sorry if something you've read could be misinterpreted as "totally 100% NTR in future".
Moreover, NTR was never an initial idea, it was a suggestion in comments.
I don't think you should spread this kind of rumors in our threads. Thank you for understanding.
kratoscar2008
as the developer himself said it was a suggestion from a single person, as the game does not have ntr the developer knows that most fans are people who do not like this fetish so implementing this fetish would not be smart as it would break the trust of most fans.

my tip for developers is Make the game as planned from the beginning, don't go shooting everywhere adding fetishes to the game, have your first success, then you guys think about whether or not it's worth making another game with this fetish.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes